FOUR

hey did you guys know that homework sucks 😂 I bet everyone knows ahhaha anyways enjoy ! xx~s

Clair's POV:

I looked over at Avery. Who is that man talking to her? I tried getting a closer look when I heard someone next to me. His hair was blonde and he was wearing a white tshirt with the sleeves rolled up. I couldn't see his face though because he was putting his luggage in the cubby over us. I looked out the window for a second and then I heard him sit down. He turned over and introduced himself.

"hi I'm Niall" he said putting his hand out to me.

I looked back and shook his hand.

"Clai-" I stopped. OH MY GOD. Niall Horan was sitting next to me ! I think I was staring for too long because he had to call flight attendant to see if I was alright, that was embarrassing. After that got cleared I turned to the window I was to embarrassed to speak to anyone right now. All of a sudden I felt Niall tap my shoulder. I turned around.

"You never told me your name" Niall said.

"Oh it's Clair" I responded.

"Nice to meet you Clair" I smiled at his remark. Ya I know he probably says this to every person he meets, but I don't care.

"Sorry about what happened" I said.

"No worries I mean if I got to meet Niall Horan I'd probably freak out" I laughed at his joke.

Niall's POV:

Once the flight attendant left she just stared out the window I realized I never caught her name. I tapped her on the shoulder and said,

"You never told me your name"

"Oh it's Clair." she said

"Nice to meet you Clair."

"Sorry about what happened." she told me looking kind of embarrassed

"No worries I mean if I got to meet Niall Horan I'd probably freak out"

Oh my gosh did I really JUST say that oh you've got to be kidding me

Wait she laughed I made her laugh SCORE!

She was absolutely stunning she had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Not Nash Grier blue though. It was a calming kind of blue. Along with the most beautiful smile that could light up the whole world. I looked over my shoulder to find Louis just wiggling his eyebrows at me so I just sent him a glare. He stopped.

I looked behind me and saw Liam and zayn both sleeping with their heads rested on each other.

Aww Ziam moment.

I took a picture and posted it on twitter

@Niall_Official: Awe these two sleepy heads on our plane to London.

I decided I should go to sleep too. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt something hit my shoulder, I looked over and saw Clair peacefully sleeping.

I smiled and closed my eyes as I went to sleep.