twenty-three

Harry.

"Ashton can you go set up the stuff?"

"Will you be okay?"

"she told you to go set up the stuff. so I suggest you go set up the stuff" harry practically shouts at Ashton. I smack him on the arm.

"ow! what was that for?"

"don't scream at him! can you tell your little whatever to leave?" I wait until Ashton and Ashley are far from us to start screaming at harry.

"what in the world are you doing here?" I ask.

"it's the beach. I'm pretty sure it's open to the public and I am the public" harry stupidly answers. I feel like my head is going to burst right now.

"okay mr. public stay away from me and ashton the whole-"

"you mean curly? yeah no problem. I'll stay away" harry storms off. I wanted to cry but I held it in. It felt like I had just dry swallowed a pill. curly was Harry's nickname. how could I have forgotten?

"Harry!" I call out to him and start to run towards him but then I realize okay he's hurt. I called someone else by his nickname but he broke my heart and treated me like I was some paper doll just making me whatever he wants . So I decide against running after him and head over to Ashton and Ashley.

"Where's Harry?" Ashley asked.

"I dont know go find him" I rolled my eyes at her and she pushed past me "Really there is a whole beach and you just have to push past me" She flipped her hair at me and groaned in disgust.

"Sorry about Harry earlier"

"It's fine. I mean I did take one of the most beautiful girls in the world from him so it makes sense" I couldn't help but blush like crazy.

"Uh Ashton I-" I didn't know how to respond to that until I saw him lean in but I knew this time it wasn't because Harry was around.

I couldn't go through with it so I turned my head away "Hey lets go swimming" I grabbed his hand and led him to the ocean. I grabbed some water and threw it at him hoping to somehow lighten the mood. He caught on and started splashing me as well.

Before I could react he tossed me over his shoulder and then threw me into the water. I brought myself to the surface and started looking for Ashton but I couldn't find him. I started freaking out hoping nothing bad happened yet still thinking the worst until I felt two arms grab me and (again) throw me over their shoulder. Thank goodness it was Ashton.

"Put me down" I punched his back but it was not helping he started to spin me and I knew I had to make him put me down now so I thought, what will make him have to put me down?

"Ashton" I said.

"Hmm"

"Has anyone ever told you have a nice" I paused.

"A nice what?" I could tell he was smirking.

"flat butt"

"What?" He put me down. Yes, it worked."I do not" He pouted.

"Maybe not but you put me down" I pushed him and he fell in the water so I took my chance and ran.

I made it to where we had or he had set up all the towels and sat down. I put on some sunscreen since I hadn't before and decided to tan. I put on my sunglasses and laid down. About 5 minutes went buy until all the sudden it got shady I ignored it but then I felt water drip on me. I took off my sunglasses and looked up.

It was an "angry" looking Ashton. I sat up "May I help you?"

"I've been trying to get out of the water for the past 5 minutes but my foot got caught on seaweed and the currents kept pushing it and me back" I looked at his feet to see a giant bundle of seaweed tangled in it.