eleven

Avery's POV:

I woke up and went to the restroom. Stumbling down the stairs I found everyone was in the kitchen. They turned to look at me.

"morning avery!" they all shouted I'm unison.

"morning guys" I said yawning.

"you hungry?" Liam asked handing a plate to me. I nodded and took the plate out of his hand. Everyone finished their food and went on with their day. When I was finished I joined Harry in the living room and He was watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory. I've never really watched this show, but it was pretty good. I walked up behind harry and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I tried saying in my manliest voice.

"Hmm let me guess" I was trying to hold in the laugher.

"Is it?...JAMES BOND!?" and with that he quickly turned around jumped over the couch and grabbed me by the waist. He then threw me over his shoulder.

"HARRY!!" I shouted and began to pound on his back. I guess it wasn't working because he just looked at me and laughed. ugh!

"HARRY STYLES! PUT ME DOWN!!" I shouted again.

"Okay, okay no need to shout" and with that he threw me on the couch.

"I'm gonna get you back styles!"

"I'd like to see you try" he flashed me a smile and walked away. I quickly ran to the kitchen opened the fridge and grabbed the whip cream, I put some on my hand. I saw harry and ran to him then jumped on his back and wiped the whip cream all over his face. I jumped off his back and he turned around wiping the whip cream off his eyes.

"I told you I would get you back" I said with a smirk.

"Oh you're really gonna get it now" he said. I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I found myself becoming tired very quickly because I was laughing so much. I saw harry and I quickly ran into the closest room. The light was off so I had to search for it. Finally I succeeded and found the switch. After looking around I realized I was in Nialls room, he and Clair were on the bed sleeping. Whoops, but aww they look so cute. Niall was holding her by the waist and he pulled her closer. I made my way out of the room and as soon as I stepped out, Harry was hovering over me.

"I told you I would get you back"

"what?" and before I could say anything else he was rubbing the whip cream all over my face. He then threw me over his shoulder, ugh not this again.

"Come on harry put me down"

"if you say so" I heard a screen door slide open. Where was he taking me?

"harry put me down now" he just kept walking I saw a pool and I knew where we were going.

"Okay harry put me down, seriously harry"

"HARRY! put me down!"

"okay" before I knew it I was thrown into the pool.

"Harry! I can't swim!" he jumped in the water immediately and held me closer to him. I just kept laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked.

"I was kidding"

"what?" he asked confused.

"I wasn't really drowning it was just a joke to make you jump in, and now your soaking wet too" I said and laughed a little.

"so you can swim?"

"yes harry I can" he just smiled at me and I smiled back. I was holding on to him with my hands wrapped around his neck and he had his hands around my waist.