sixteen

Avery's POV:

I grabbed my shoes and my iPod and started to climb down the window it wasn't to far of a drop I would be okay. I mean I would do this multiple times back home so I was a pro. I got to the ground and clicked shuffle. The first song that started to play was Therapy by All Time Low. It hasalways been one of my favorites because I could really relate to it. I closed my eyes and headed down the street.

Harry's POV:

What was up with her? First she starts flirting with Niall all happy. Then she starts crying. I bet it was nothing anyways.
"She's been up there for a really long time" Louis stated.

"Yea I should really go check on her" Said Clair sounding, worried? I couldn't tell. I just crossed my arms and ignored them.

After awhile I began to bite my nails. A habit I had picked up from Avery of course.

"Harry?" Of course of all people, Nialls voice interrupted me from my thoughts. "Why don't you go check on Avery?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Please" Clair said.

"Fine" I grunted and walked upstairs. Why did I have to be the person anyway? Why couldn't someone else go up? How about Niall? Oh I bet she'd like that. I become angry with myself for thinking like that.

As soon as I got to her room I knocked on her door.

"Avery," I said knocking. "it's me, Harry, coming to check on you" I say after I hear no response from her. "Avery, you need to come down sometime" I say and wait for her to. answer. "Avery atleast say something" I bang on the door lightly and it opens. She wasn't on her bed so I sat there waiting. I thought maybe she might be using the restroom, but after 5 minutes I decide to walk into the bathroom. Nothing.

I checked the closet, under the bed, but then I thought, why the hell would she randomly chilling under the bed. When I found nothing there I went to my room and checked the same places. I repeated that in the rest of the rooms. Finally, there was one last place to check - the roof - I didn't want to tell anyone she was missing because I wasn't completely sure yet.

I got up to the roof hoping to find her there but still noting. Where could she be? Where would she have gone? Ugh if I hadn't have been so mean she would still be here but nope because of me she's missing. I was mad at myself for overreacting.

I sat down and looked up. The sky looked beautiful. It made me remember the times I'd spent here with her. When she told me her deepest secrets and looked me in the eyes with those beautiful eyes of hers.

I sat in the spot where I first kissed her. I remembered it perfectly. She had just finished telling me about her mom & dad. She was crying so I held her tightly with her head laid on my chest. She looked me in the eyes and I leaned in. Then bam, our lips touched. We kissed, but it was more than that to me. Now, she'll never know that. My head fell into my hands and I ran my fingers through my hair. As I looked down I heard my phone ring and I quickly answered it.

"Avery?!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Is that my new nickname or something?" I sighed.

"Hi Simon" I said in monotone.

"Oh come on be happy" Simon said through the phone chuckling.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need to you to come see me, I'm in London right now" He said.

"Why are you in London?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter just come see me I'm staying at the Charlotte Street hotel"

"Simon I'm kind of in a situation" I said trying to get out of this.