seventeen

Avery's POV:

There is a few hours before the party.
Zayn and Louis went to get the snacks and drinks. The rest of us stayed behind to decorate and set up stuff.

Well it was mostly Niall, Clair and I who set up because Harry and Ashley were in the corner making out the whole time.

"You'd think they would need at least a second to breath" Clair said to me rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you guys just swallow each other!" She yelled at them. I tried to hold in my laughter but I was just making some very inhumane noises so I just started laughing like crazy.

Ashley just rolled her eyes. I swear if she keeps rolling her eyes they're gonna fall out of her head.

We got back to setting up and Zayn and Louis came back with the stuff.

When Louis walked out of the kitchen from putting the stuff away he saw Harry and Ashley. "I don't think even Dora explores that much" He cringed and walked away. We all burst out laughing.

Everything was set up and we all started to get ready and Ashley went home. Clair and I started to do a happy dance because we were glad she left. We went upstairs to get ready.

I got in the shower and the hot water hit me.
I loved it when the water was hot because it felt relaxing. Something I haven't felt these past few days.

When I got out of the shower I put my clothes on. I was wearing a leather jacket with a grey loose crop top under along with black ripped jeans and ankle booties. After that I did my hair. I went with a simple wavy loose ponytail. I thought it looked adorable. When I finished doing my makeup I went downstairs with everyone else. Ashley was already here. She was wearing a red short skanky dress with tall black heels. Her hair was down as usual. Looks like she wants to get laid tonight.

As soon as she saw me she immediately grabbed Harrys neck and kissed him. Obviously it turned into a full on makeout sesh. Clair and Niall were together. She looked so beautiful. Clair was wearing a backless black v-neck dress with black heel ankle booties. Her lips were red and her hair was in a half up half down style with a black bow pinned to the back.

She was laughing and smiling so much. I didn't want to interrupt their moment so I walked away.

"Hey beautiful" I hear Zayn say.

"Hi" I laugh and smile.

"I like your outfit" He says taking a sip from his drink.

"Thanks not too shabby yourself" I gave him a light punch. "So when's everyone coming?" I asked.

"Well telling by those flashing headlights outside I'm guessing now" he pointed outside. I got all excited and ran to the front door. I opened it and a whole freaking parade of people practically knocked me right on my butt. Zayn rushed over to me and helped me up.

"Are you alright?!" he shouted because someone had already blasted the music.

"I'm fine" I awkwardly rubbed my bum. "I'm gonna sit down for awhile" I said. He nodded and I limped away.

I went towards the game room because parties weren't really my thing. The loud music gave me headaches. Like don't get me wrong I love loud music and parties, but sometimes I'm in the mood and sometimes I'm not. Right now I'm just not in the mood.

I was surprised when I walked in and saw the whole gang in there, plus Ashley.

"What are you guys doing I thought it was your party?" I chuckled.

"It was all Ashley and Harry" Liam said and there was a chorus of "yeah's".

"It's way too loud out there" Niall said.