nineteen

I woke up earlier than anyone else today. I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom and did my normal wake up routine. I opened the door and walked out. I hadn't been downstairs at all since what happened yesterday, I feel bad that I pretty much shut everyone out.....literally like I closed the door and didn't let anyone in. Well except Clair of course. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal and took it to the living room. I turned on the tv and flopped on the couch. I turned it to Spongebob because I mean how can you not love that show.

I heard someone walk downstairs, It was Liam."Hey finally out of your cave?" He sat down next to me.

"Its that witch that drove me in there. Im so sick and tired of her she acts like a child and is always treating us like her slaves" I felt my self getting even more angrier.

"Im sick of her too she walks around here like she own the place but shes only a-" He stopped.

"She's what?" He knew something.

"Well Harry" I cringed at his name

"Oh dont even get me started on him"

"What?" He chuckled his accent sounded really thick.

"He makes me think like someone for once in my life could really care about me, treat me nice, says and does all these things, but they were all just a lie. I just want to hurt him like he hurt me. That probably sounds mean, but oh well" I turned my head down.

"Hey look at me" He lifted up my chin. "It was a really dick move of him to do that to someone as cool as you. So I know some guys that can help cheer you up fast" He took out his phone and typed away.

About 20 mins later there was a knock at the door. 4 really tall boys stumbled in. They greeted Liam, then they turned to me. The boy with the colored hair ran over to me and crushed me in a hug "Where is that Harry im gonna go beat his a-"

"Its okay, so I'm guessing Liam told you" I glared at Liam they all said yea.

They were very peculiar looking but I have to say they were all insanely hot. There was one boy with really cool colored hair he said his name was Michael. He was really funny I could tell we were going to get along. The other one had brown blonde hair with a bandana and the cutest dimples his name was Ashton. Then there was the boy with dark brown hair and the sharpest jawline oh my lord. His name was Calum. Lastly there was the boy who was like 9 ft tall. He had blonde hair that was up in a quiff and he wad a lip ring. He had the most mesmerizing blue eyes. His name was Luke.

They played in a band called 5 seconds of summer. Ive heard of them before but I never knew the guys were friends with them. We sat down on the couch. I guess we were loud because everyone started coming downstairs. All the guys did their bro hug and handshake which I never really understood.

They introduced themselves to Clair and Ashley. "So why are you here?" asked Zayn.

"What we can't come and visit our boys?" Calum said.

I walked into the kitchen to put away my cereal bowl. I heard someone else come in but I didnt turn aroud. "Hey" I recognized that to be Ashton.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey dont be so sad, and I might not be able to really say that because I don't know the whole story but I know how you feel so if you need anyone at all for anything even if its just that its 3 am and you are craving an ice cream call me and I'll be here" I started to tear up. I hugged him so tight I swear he was about to pop why is it that Ive just met these boys and they already feel like brothers? I warm up to people really quickly. That's why I get hurt so easily.