01 | The Helpless Beetle

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter One
Chapter One | The Helpless Beetle

1793

"Quiet," Taehyung warned, Kissing Yoongis tinted red lips as he lifted the omegas loose shorts, biting his lips at his skinny pale thighs. "So, so pretty." He praises with a chuckle. Yoongi giggles softly as he allowed Taehyung press kisses to his neck, lowering himself with every chaste kiss, a fire burning in Yoongis lower stomach.

"Taehyung, love." Yoongi giggles, as he felt the horny alpha stroll his hand to his ass. The teenager wrapped his arms around the alpha. "Your mother is downstairs," He says quietly with a soft chuckle. The alpha hums, lifting Yoongis legs up as he pressed his nose onto his scent gland, "Oh baby," He cooed. "But, I could just eat you up right now."

Yoongi smiles cutely as Taehyung moved away, towering the small omega. The alpha sighs with a little smile. "But, I think i'd like to eat you up when you want me to eat you up,"

"Now don't be vulgar," Yoongi snickers, "My daddy is the pastor, alpha." He says softly, pressing his finger against Taehyungs lips. "Wouldn't wanna have a potty mouth with the pastors omega son, would ya? My brothers barely likes you, Taehyung-ie." He says softly, leaning in the alphas neck, breathing into it. "Wouldn't wanna get the alphas on you." He teases.

"I think we're both being vulgar, omega." Taehyung chuckles, playing with Yoongis mussled jammy-top. "Your mother stitched this for you, did she not?" he wondered, "Look how messy it is now. Playing with your boyfriend to much."

Yoongi rolls his eyes playfully. "I can iron it with the pan, Taehyung." He says softly, with a light pout and arms crossed. The alpha chuckles when Yoongi beginned walking out of his room, he followed along as he stared down at the omegas ass. "When will you let me..?" Taehyung says quietly, avoiding being loud so his mother wouldn't hear him from downstairs. Or so he thought.

"Let you what?" Yoongi asks, walking into the bathroom as he climbed onto the counter top, Taehyung cringed knowing that his mother didn't like when anyone did that.

"Let me have sex with you." Taehyung whispers to Yoongi, the omega bites his lip with a little smile. "Well, mayb-"

"Maybe you two should focus on the priests lectures instead of thinking about sex." Taehyungs mother, Jihyo, interrupted, carrying folded cloths in her hand. "Aren't you his son, Min? You are an omega, christ sake. Act like it. I do not want my son crying to me about you carrying his pups because I will not treat you nicely when I have to deliver them."

Yoongi crosses his arms, pulling himself off the counter. "I am not even pregnant, Jihyo."

"Respect me, young man." She threatens. "You are the same rankings as I am. Behave like it. You act like an alpha."

"I do not." Yoongi protests. "I just have much more sass. You should try it, maybe the facial movement can help your wrinkles."

Jihyo raises an eyebrow, turning to her right as she looked at her reflection on the painting. "Oh?" She hums, patting her cheek. "Still beautiful."

"Sure are, mama." Taehyung chuckles, Yoongi pouts. Jihyo smiles when they suddenly hear a knock on the oak door, Jihyo hums. "Must be the client."

Jihyo made her way downstairs as she walked torwards the door, and opened it. She expected an alpha panicking because his mate had gone into labour but instead was met with Jimin, who she recognized almost immediately but never exactly spoke to. She sure did pity him though.