Epilogue | Repetition

Flower In The Impure River | Repetition
Epilogue / Chapter Twenty-Eight

1798
5 years later.

Jimin moaned softly as he clutched his hands on the silk bedsheets, he looks off, teary eyed as he lets his mate do the work. Feeling the soldier slowly thrusts in and out of his small body, holding him by the hips, making him feel so loved, so good.

This is exactly where Jimin wanted to be now, in a loving relationship with his boyfriend, Chang-ho. He was happy, knowing he didn't need Taehyung afterall and it was a 16 year old fantasy. He's much more mature now, at the age of 21 with two children he shares with the forgotten lover.

Jihoo, now at 4 years old. A little boy omega who threw tantrums like a hobby. The small pup had forgotten all of Taehyung, being that he was only a baby when the alpha was around. He believed that Chang-ho was his father, and in a way, Jimin was happy about that.

Jimin also had his baby girl, Rina. 3 years old in age but seemed more energetic than her brother. Now, little Rina was a gift, her rankings where unknown at birth. Exactly like Taehyung.

Jimin was happy, he felt like he was happy. A few years ago he felt like he would rather he dead but now? He is inlove. He is living his delusions.

"My love, does it feel good?" Chang asks quietly, grabbing Jimins chin as the omega nods furiously. "I-it feels good Channie. Re-really good." he chokes out, it genuinely felt amazing. He was aroused just by the grope on his hips.

The alpha smiles, looking dazed as he stared at his lover. Jimin whines, pulling him closer before the alpha presses a kiss on his lips, which led to their lips melting against eachother, tongues interlocking as the omega felt tears flow down his eyes. "F-feels good." he moans softly.

Chang chuckles softly, strolling down to the omegas neck and presses a kiss on his adams apple. "I'm about to knot, dove-"

Jimin looks up at him with glossy eyes, and the alpha clears his throat. "I'm sorry, my love. I forgot-"

"N-no," Jimin moans out as he felt the alpha spurt his release into him. "I-it's alright. It's a cute nickname, I get it." he chuckles softly.

Chang smiles, pulling out his softening cock and than lays next to him, pulling Jimin close as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Getting it cut was a good idea, wasn't it?" he asks before the omega giggles. "Yeah... it's always been long but I like the cut. It suits me."

The alpha smiles, lifting the omegas thighs up to his own. "You are so pretty, Jimin. I'm so lucky. I don't think i'm ever letting you go." he chuckles, and Jimin giggles softly, looking up. "D-do you think we'll marry?" he asks, and Chang nods. Jimin couldn't exactly mate the alpha, being that Taehyung mated him. He permanently had the alphas scent on him, no matter how much Chang would rub his scent glands against Jimins.

"I want to marry you, but shouldn't we live with eachother for that?" Chang asks with a small smile. "I mean.. it does get lonely in the hut ever since Hoseok and Yoongi moved out."

The alpha smiled. "Do you wanna move into the castle?"

"W-what? I was thinking more... on moving with me in the hut?" Jimin looks at him with big eyes. Chang chuckles, "I mean, yeah. But, wouldn't it be easier to be a midwife in the castle since there are ingredients for medications everywhere?"