03 | Alpha, Beta, Omega

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Three
Chapter Three | Alpha, Beta, Omega

𑁍

Kim Taehyung had always had it easy with the omegas around the village.

As in, all the middle class omegas his age in the village have been flirted by the alpha, and have either had a relationship or just had sex with Taehyung which was horribly frowned upon.

Of course, not on the alpha. It was only frowned upon the omega.

Min Yoongi was a roommate of Taehyung when he, his father and brothers had not thought of the church yet. It was exactly what Jimins position is currently, and the omega couldn't help but be so intrigued by the alpha that just seeing his pex would gather slick between his cheeks.

So, they became boyfriends. It was almost like the fairytale of the century, we had Min Yoongi, a pretty boy omega who conveniently lived with his boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

But, when Yoongis father announced that they were building the church, he was saddened. Though, it took 2 years, but finally, they moved out with the coins gathered at the church.

Yoongi to say the least, was extremely sad.

Taehyung on the other hand, beginned building his own space once again, and space sometimes meant...looking at other omegas.

Min Yoongi had spent all his life perfecting himself and his flaws, constantly begged his father for coins so Eun, the pretty omega who was perfect at helping anyone become pretty, would groom him and make him feel perfect.

That image would always falter for Yoongi, because as much as he wanted to believe he was perfect, he never was. Taehyung would look at other omegas and he wasn't even able to please the alpha sexually even if he wanted to, he couldn't, his father wanted him pure until mating which was unfair because his brothers, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon already have children who they barely fathered.

So, why was Yoongi crying about it to his brothers?

Namjoon held onto his baby brother as he sobbed about his beloved boyfriend on his lap, the omega trembling and wishing Taehyung would view him as something other then a omega that he wants to have sex with. A challenge. Seokjin on the other hand was ready to walk into Jihyos hut and ram his fist in Taehyungs cheek bone.

"I've told you that damned alpha is no good." Seokjin grit his teeth as Yoongi sniffled on Namjoons lap, "I should go over there and beat him, worser i'll tell father about his sins! Hurting an omega emotionally."

"Don't." Yoongi whined, not wanting Taehyung to be hurt as Namjoon sighs. "Do not fret, Yoongi. Seokjin hyung is all talk."

"Quiet before I hit you first," Seokjin threatens as Namjoon rolls his eyes. Yoongi whimpers, his long hair covering his collar bones as his brother looked down to his neck, and gasps. "Yoongi,"

"Y-yes?" The omega says, looking up when he finally realized what his brother saw. Namjoon saw the love bites Taehyung gave him.

"Have you had sex with the alpha? Is that why you're crying? Oh god, Yoongi, what will father do-"

Seokjin looks over, and gently rolls the omega on his back. "Have you had sex, Min Yoongi?" Eldest of the 3 brothers finally spoke, stroking the omegas hair so his pheromones would change from the smell of panic.

"No," Yoongi cried, "No, no," he shakes his head, turning red. "...I-is using fingers sex..?"

Seokjin sighs, kneeling to the omegas height. "Yoongi, you are only 16." he says softly, "Taehyung is too, you two should not be thinking about sex. Nor pups, nor relationships."