16 | Calm, But Sly Pup

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Sixteen | Calm, But Sly Pup

"I want you to find those damn kids, and when you find Jungkook, stab his womb!" Yu-ol growls as she slams her fist on the desk, quill in hand as the ink toppled over. Ha-lb rushed over, hand on his aching stomach from the hour before his wife placed this meeting with the soldier men, Yu-ol pinned Ha-lb down and basically ripped his insides. He felt the drop of blood on his underwear.

"Queen Yu-ol, it is not justified to stab a pregnant omegas womb." One of the soldier men said, holding their sword to his chest. Yu-ol chuckles, nodding. "Yes, yes, I suppose so. It is much demented to wish death upon an unborn pup." the woman said softly, getting up with a clear of the throat and walking torwards the oak closet in the office. She opens the closet with a hum, and calls the soldier over, though it was clear view to the rest of the members in the room.

"Look at him." She says softly, rubbing the pads of her finger on the large jar. "Soojin was quite handsome, was he not?" she asks, looking at his floating head in the jar, which was contained with rubbing alcohol. It was absolutely horrid, his face was pale and bloated, and hair was scattered across the jar from the dead unweaving. Unrecognizable.

"You have protested one to many times to me, dear Suho." She says softly, turning to him as her long black hair drapes across her shoulders. "Please kindly kneel down."

"No-" Ha-lb gasps, but quickly covers his mouth to avoid being slapped.

Suho shakes his head. "Q-queen, your highness. I am so sorry. Please, my husband awaits me at home, and we've recently shared a pup. I will do whatever you need me to do. An-anything."

The alpha smiles, her red tinted lips. An evil smirk. "I suppose that is the common theme." Yu-ol laughs, then grabs the gun from the soldier behind her. "You've been a adequate soldier, but adequate isn't enough for me." She says softly, kneeling down to his level as he knelt down. Ha-lb looked at her as his eyes glimmered, the man she is about to kill has worked with them for two decades now. He saw him birth Byeong and Jungkook. He saw him when he was only a confused 19 year old, he saw him when he first got pregnant. He was his first affair until Suho decided he couldn't continue doing this with Ha-lb when he met his husband.

Ha-lb would be lying if he said he did not fall a bit inlove with this alpha, though he told himself that he was craving something to latch on because he couldn't to his wife. Either way, it was out of the question. Suho was now mated and sharing a tiny pup name Gwihan.

Yu-ol pressed the pistol against his skull, and smiles disgustingly at his tear drop, and pulls the trigger.

Only that, he is not dead.

Suho looks up with a tremble before Yu-ol laughs loudly, along with the soldier behind him. "You idiot!" the queen laughs so loudly as if she heard a baby toot. She is extremely wicked, shockingly evil, and vile.

Suho nervously laughs before getting up, getting pat on the back by Yu-ol. "You will now listen, will you? It is funny when you idiots attempt to overrule or disobey me, it was almost as hilarious as when Byeong attempted to suffocate me and I punched that son of a bitch straight off me. I gave Ha-lb a nice batter to, because the minx just watched." Yu-ol snickers.

"Y-yes." Suho says, wishing he could suck his tears from his eyes. He felt like it was truly it, he was going to have the same fate as Soojin. He was going to have the karma he deserved for holding the alpha back from running away.

"Good." She hums. "I will send off the reporters to get the village to lock up from this bullshit plague. I'm sending 10 soldiers in a carriage and that includes you to raid the teens spots. If you don't come back in 72 hours i'll blow all your brains out." Yu-ol orders, Suho nods. "Tonight. At 11."

"She bit me!" Taehyung hisses as he pulls away his hand from the horse, frowning as he looked back at Jimin, who rocked the baby. "You must be gentle." The omega says quietly. "If you tug harshly on her nipples she will jolt."

"I do not want to be sexual with a horse." Taehyung pouts as he readjusted the bucket under the mares breasts. "Milk her like a cow, Tae-Tae." Jimin says softly, watching the alpha cringe at the touch of the mares tits.

"I just woke up and now I need to touch horse titties." Taehyung mumbles, pulling on her nipples as milk squirts into the bucket. Jimin giggles, "You gotta do what you gotta do."

He looks down at the baby and hums. "So, he is teething." Jimin says silently. "I guess we were wrong about his age. He's probably just small but I doubt it's normal to teeth as a newborn."

"I found it strange when you said he's a newborn because he just looks like a small baby." Taehyung shrugs before Jimin frowns. "Why did you not tell me?"

"I don't know. I thought the tiny and teeny could communicate." Taehyung teased before the omega giggles, shaking his head. "Well, we are to have a free day today, so... what do you wanna do?"

Taehyung hums, tapping his chin. "Today is saturday..right? If so, Kwan-Ju has a fair open. If that omega lets us in, of course."

"Doubtfully." Jimin smiles sadly, rubbing the baby's hair. "Let's just rest, yes? We need the energy for tomorrow's journey. It must only be 5. It's peaceful right now, i've finally quiet Jihoo down."

"Sleep in?" Taehyung asks before Jimin nods. "Let's feed Jihoo, sleep and then eat. We must rest."

The alpha hums, "I wonder how my mother is doing." He mumbles, grabbing the bucket and walks over to the omega, handing it over and sitting down on the grass. The omega smiles at him, "So do I. She must be much better, your goal is to see her again after this epidemic is over, yes?"

"Absolutely. The only reason I continue to travel. I can come back safely and greet my mama." Taehyung smiles, already thinking of entering his mothers warm arms.

Jimin giggles with a nod. "Dear Jihyo. How I miss that woman." He says softly, Taehyung smiles, turning to the omega. "Let's rest. Jihoo wants rest aswell." the alpha says softly as the baby gurgles. Jimin giggles, "Our baby boy."

"Ours?" Taehyung asks with a small cheeky smile.

"..ours." Jimin assures, and Taehyung hums, unable to hold it back any longer and pressed a kiss against Jimins pouted lips.

A quick and small peck, but it sparked so many stars in the omega which caused him to lean forward and kiss the alpha again, constantly moving the small pup between them. They share a longer kiss before Jihoo lets out a annoyed scream, causing the two teens to pull off from eachother. They chuckle when they look down at their calm, but sly pup.

im so dumb i forgot taes mom is named jihyo so anyways jihoo is bbys new name hsjwja