Ch. 7

Kaden ended up catching up with my brothers, so it was just Parker, the babies, and I. 

I was wearing simple black leggings and a cream hoodie. My hair was up in a messy bun, and my makeup was a hot mess. 

"Yo, babe," Parker says as he meets me by the crosswalk by my house. 

"Hey, baby," I say, pecking him gently on the cheek. 

He grins, "Hey, what's up with you?". 

I raise my eyebrows, "What", I say, alerted, "What's wrong?".

"You're only wearing mascara and lipgloss...I hate it when you wear lipgloss and kiss me on the cheek". 

I giggle obnoxiously, "I know", I say, planting a new one on his lips. He tries to turn it into a makeout, but I break away. 

"Yo, B", I smile, "Save that".

"For what?", He asks, shocked.

"For the movie", I flutter my eyelids at him. 

He blushes, "Okay, stop, babe", he laughs, 'I really hate when you do that".

"Okay, sorry, babe", I mimic.

We both crack up as we push the strollers downtown. 

"Do you think your mom's gonna have another baby?", Parker asks.

I punch him, "No! Of course not. She'd die if she had a 7th kid".

"Oh, well I mean, Mckayla's like 2 now, right?", He asks.

"Yeah, she'll be 2 in July, so like 5 weeks I guess?".

"And you?".

"My birthday?", I ask, dumbfounded.

He cracks up.

"You know my birthday, idiot", I murmur, socking him again.

He pretends to be in pain and then half-falls onto me. He looks up, ruffles my hair, and then we kiss. We both break it apart after a good 15 seconds. 

"Hey, baby?", Parker asks, "You wanna grab something from the cafe and just let the babies walk around in there?".

"I guess, I mean-".

"You mean anytime spent with me is like spending a nickel on the diamond".

"What the heck?", I cry, "No...I meant I told the boys to meet us...and...".

"And it'll be fine", he soothes, "Right now it's our turn", He nods towards the back and raises an eyebrow. I bite my lip, then give in. I'm really craving him, now, and so as soon as we get our tea's, and sit down in the far back, in the corner, I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips to his. He kisses back, and I melt. After a few minutes, we take a break and both the babies are fast asleep, looking cute as ever. 

"Awwww...baby, look", I say, "I want a baby".

"Here you go", he says and starts kissing the side of my neck. I giggle, and smile, then, "Hey, don't gimme any hickey's, B. I wanna go to the pool on Sunday, and I'm not wearing a one-piece with a build-in bra". 

He stops kissing, and smiles, "I love you, Riley", He says. 

I snuggle up closer to him and we passionately touch lips. I stop a moment later and play with his hair.

 "Baby", I coo, "I love you, too". 

"Turn this way," he says. I'm on his lap now. I turn to my side and give him pouty lips. 

"Why do we have to be in a stupid cafe right now?", I whine softly. 

Parker looks at me in awe. 

I nod.

 "Are you, really?".

"Yeah, I love you, Park".

"I just want you to know, baby, I'm losing mine to you either way, so it doesn't matter to me whether it's now or when were 74".

"I am not waiting until I am 74 to lose-it-okay?".

"If that's how long it takes, that's how long it takes".

"Your thingie will be all wrinkly".

"So, what?".

"So, I don't want it inside of my thingie", I say smirking, "That is just disgusting".

"Tonight", he says, "bring one thing".

"I only have one thing, and I am very thankful for that".

"Baby, are you sure your ready?", Parker asks, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm positive", I say, "And I will not forget my virginity".

Then I kiss him goodbye and wheel the stroller right out of there. I have to get home and call Kylie-or better yet go to Kylie's. Perfect, Kylie time! Just what I need!