Ch.8

Here's where it all happens: this is kinda a dirty chapter, so just skip if you want.

I had called Kylie for advice the second I got home. She'd lost her virginity just 2 months before, to her boyfriend, Jake (of 10 months.) The thing is, he dumped her right after that. Sucks.

Me- Hey, Ky. I need some help.

Kylie- Alright. Shoot.

Me- Park and I are doing it...tonight.

Kylie- You're having sex, Riley? Are you serious, right now?

Me- Yeah...

Kylie- I guess if you're ready. You always said you wanted to wait 'till you were married.

Me- Well, yeah. But, I guess I just decided not to.

Kylie- I don't get it. What changed?

Me- I love him (I mumbled)

Kylie- You love him? Hmmm.

Me- I do.

Kylie- Okay, I didn't mean anything. It's just don't do it if you're not ready. 

Me- I said I was ready, and that is why I called. 

Kylie- Okay, okay. And he's not pressuring you?

Me- No! We decided mutually. I'm the one who suggested it, and he was shocked.

Kylie- And he wants to do it, too?

Me- Yeah. Were ready, Ky.

Kylie- Okay. 

Me- Okay?

Kylie- Yeah, okay. 

Me- Wish me luck.

Kylie- Good luck!

Me- Thanks. Any advice?

Kylie- Just remember to always use condoms, and to pull out. Don't go too far.

Me- Why?

Kylie- Please tell me you're kidding! Do you want to get pregnant, Riley?

Me- I'm not going to, Kylie! Shut-up. I was just joking. I'm not that naive.

Kylie- Fine. 

Me- Fine.

Kylie- Good luck, bestie. Byeee!

Me- Bye.

And then, I hung up and headed over to the place where I would love my pureness; aka my boyfriend's house...

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Parker. "Hey, beautiful. Come in". I stepped inside, and he helped me out of my coat. 

"Where is everyone?", I asked, smirking.

"Mom's upstairs, not feeling very well. Dad took Kaden to his basketball game; Luke went them", He says, kissing my forehead. 

"Should we get started, then?", I say, eagerly. 

"Yeah, let's go to the basement, though. I don't want blood all over my bed". I punched him, and he smirked.

We lay on the couch, and start talking, quickly. 

"So, we're both virgins...as of right now", He says, seriously. I nod. 

"And we're ready, now ... I guess", I say, softly.

We lean in and start kissing, passionately. After about 10 minutes, he pulls off his shorts and boxers. I strip off my leggings and panties. We break lips and finish undressing each other. 

"You ready?", He asks me, grinning.

I nod, "As ever. I'm excited".

He gently strokes my chest, and kisses my breasts. I giggle, and he smiles at me. Then we both start sucking at each other's necks. 

"Watch it", I say, "No hickey's allowed". 

He stops, and then we start making out. 

"Can I suck it?", I whisper.

He nods, and moves to his side, halfway on top of me. I curiously take a lick and he moans. Then, I put my whole mouth around it. For a fraction of a second. I spit. He laughs, "No? Let's go straight to it, b", He says, smiling. I grin, and nod, sleepily.

He carefully inserts his penis, and I start whimpering. I'm crying, "It hurts", I groan, as he thrusts it back and forth. He nods and keeps pushing. I almost scream. Then it's over. 

Blood starts pouring out of me, and I can't do anything. I wrap a blanket around my thighs and start crying for real.

 "I'm scared." 

"Why?", Park asks, gently cradling me. 

"It hurt", I mutter. 

"Yeah, I know. But it's over. It's okay. Just calm down".

"Can you get me a pad?", I ask, shakily.

He hesitates, then gets up, slowly.

"Y-yeah. I'll be right back". 

I cuddle up into the blanket. I'm cold. I'm naked. I'm alone. And I'm scared.

That's when it dawns on me. 

"Shit!", I cry.

Then I whisper to myself, "We forgot the condom...and I'm pretty sure he didn't pull out".

I frown, and lift my head, and fold my hands. "God, please help me. Please help me. I can't handle a kid right now. God! Please!".

I'm crying for real now.

I just made a mistake.

A bad one.

And I can't ever take it back.