CH 28

Megan's POV:

I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls my onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

"i" *kiss* "love" *kiss* "you" *kiss*

i pull away "i love you too" i smile and peck his lips again.

"so i wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend aga-"

"yes" i silence him by kissing him yet again

"halelujiah" he mumbles and kisses me back

we both pull away and i lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back 

we dont really say anything as we sit there. we just enjoy eachothers company. 

"we should head back, pretty soon the boys are going to get worried" he mumbles and i agree. 

"come on" i yawn and get up and help him up. we walk to the car and get in and start it up.

on the drive back i fall asleep but i wake up the second my door opens.

i open my eyes in alarm and see Taylor wrapping his arms around me and picking me up

shh, its just me, go back to sleep" he whispers and i nod and lay my head against him and fall back asleep.

**

The next morning i wake up around 10:30 and realize that today is my last day here in Florida so i deicde that we should all go do something.

"why dont we go to the beach?" Matt suggests and i nod in agreement.

i slip on my white bikini and some sunglasses and i pull my hair into a messy side braid.

i sit on my bed while Taylor gets ready.

he walks into the room wearing dark blue swim trunks and some sunglasses. 

"shall we?" he asks and i nod and he grabs my hand and entertwines our fingers

we walk over to Matt and Carter's room and they walk out and we all head out of the building and into Matt'd rental car.

we drive to the beach which is about 20 minutes away.

Once we get there, Matt and Carter run into the water while i pick out a great spot to lay down.

i find a nice spot a few feet away from the water and i set my stuff down and lay down on my towel.

"you arent going to come in?" Taylor asks as he kneels down next to me

i shake my head no "ill be fine, go have fun" i smile and he nods hesitantly but runs off into the ocean.

i smile and pick up my phone and play some music and lay down and relax.

"babe please come in the water" i hear Taylor pout and i open my eyes and see him standing beside me, dripping wet.

"maybe ina minute okay?" i reply and he nods and sits down next to me

"now?" he asks a few minutes later

"fine" i groan and take off my sunglasses and put my phone away and Taylor picks me up 

"put me down! i can walk you idiot!" i squeal as he walks toward the water

"if you say so...." he smirks and drops me into the water

its only about 4-5 feet deep so i resurface and glare at him 

"meanie butt" i stick my tounge out at him and he pouts