CH 5

Megans POV: 

Today we are going back home to Indiana and im kinda glad, i can tell Lauren about everything that happened here and shit.

"im so ready to be back in my own bed" i groan, sinking into the couch of the hotel room.

"me too, speaking of home, are our flight leaves in a few hours so go get ready" Taylor says as i get up and walk toward the bathroom.

i hop in the shower and get washed up and all and get out, and dry off. i pull on my denim short shorts, a green flowy tank top, and my green Vans, and i leave my hair natural. 

When i walk out, Taylor is dressed in a purple tank with two 0's on the front, black jeans, and a purple bandana. 

"ready?" he asks

i nod and grab my packed bag as we walk out of the hotel room and return the key to the fron desk, and catch a cab to the airport. 

After we reach the airport, we go through securiy and get right on the plane due to the fact that there are girls fawning over Taylor. 

"i cant wait to be home" i yawn, putting my ear buds in and putting on Drakes song Best i ever Had. 

i scroll through youtube and watch a bunch of edits that girls make of the boys and i find one video that cathes my eye, its got a bunch of Cameron and Matt and Shawn edits, and the music choices are amazing. i watch the video like 5 times and subscribe to the channel. 

After a 3 hour flight, we reach Indiana and we get off the plane and head toward the baggage claim where we get our bags and head toward the car. 

"do you remember where you parked the car?" i ask as we walk through the garage

"yeah it over there" he says pointing to our Rover. 

"atta boy" i joke 

we climb in  and make our way toward the apartment. After weget home, we toss the bags to the side and lay down, the exaustion from the past week, taking over us. The phone rings and i groan and get up and answer it

"ugh what" i groan answering it

"well thats SOME way to greet your best friend" Cameron jokes on the other line

"oh hi Cam, sorry we just got back and im kinda tired" i lightly laugh, sitting at the kitchen table with the phone to my ear.

"thats okay, Me and Lauren just wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner ronight?" he invites me

"yea sure what time, and casual or dressy?" i ask

"6"30, and casual" he explains

"great, we'll be there! thanks Cam!" i beam 

"okay, see you soon bye" he answers, hanging up. i put the phone down and check the time, 5:00. well i better get ready now if i wanna be there in time.

i walk into the bedroom and Taylor is asleep. i crawl over to him and ruffle his hair, to wake him up 

"ughhh what" he groans, waking up

"we're going over Cams and Laurens for dinner get ready we leave in an hour" i inform him, pecking his cheek and walking to our closet where i pull out my baby blue t shirt, and my white high waisted shorts and my pastel blue Vans. 

i walk into the bathroom and plug in my straightener and do my hair and get dressed, i wash my face and apply some eyeliner and mascara to touch up my eyes so i dont look so tired. 

after im done, i walk  back into the room and slip on my Vans and find Taylor pulling a plain whi9te t shirt over his head. 

i sit on the bed and go on twitter and post a mirror selfie of my outfit captioning it * dinner with the losers @laurendallasss @camerondallas @taylorcaniff* and Lauren faves it and Cam replies with