CH 36

Megan's POV:

A few hours later i wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in my own sweat. i roll up my sleeves and trace over the gauze on my arm. i decide to take it off being the cuts have stopped bleeding. i throw the bandages in garbage and trace over the scars. 

As i lay there, i begin to thimk about what lead up to this point. my heart aches and i feel like crying but i cant bring myself to blink and let the tears loose.

i wipe my eyes and lay on my side and twidle my thumbs, trying to distract myself. After a few minutes i decide to put my earbuds in and listen to some music. but of course, Miss Movin On by Fifth Harmony has to play. 

i groan and pull my earbuds out.

well, i cant sleep, and its 2:15AM.

i get out of bed and decide to go downstairs and watch some tv. 

i turn on the livingroom light and sit on the couch and wrap myself in a blanket nash must have left down here by mistake.

i turn on the tv and watch whatever comes on. 

news broadcast after news broadcast plays and pretty soon, my eyes are growing heavy.

i end up falling asleep watching a rerun of Wizards Of Waverly Place.

***

"Honey wake up" i hear a feminine voice say and i yawn and open an eye.

"ugh what" i groan sleepily and she smiles

"its only 4:30, i came down here to get Skylynn a glass of water and saw you asleep with the tv on. go on up to bed" she yawns

"i cant sleep in that room. not right now" i whine

"is there something wrong with it?" she asks and i shake my head

"okay i guess you can sleep here for tonight but tomorrow night you're up in bed." she sighs and kisses my forehead and goes back up to bed.

i fall asleep again and am awoken hours later by Skylynn watching Little Einsteins.

i yawn and see that Sky is sitting on my stomach.

"comfy?" i ask sleepily

"goodmorning" she says sweetly and gets off me so i can sit up, which i do.

i run my hand through my hair and rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Taylor stopped by" she says nonchalantly and my stomach drops

"he what?" i ask

"he stopped by about an hour ago. but mommy made him leave cause you were asleep" she explains and in that moment, i praise the Lord for my mother.

"oh okay" i say and get off the couch

"she said that she wanted to talk to you, when you woke up" she tells me and i nod and climb the stairs, with the blanket still wrapped around me.

i knock on my moms door and she tells me to come in

"you wanted to see me?" i ask and sit on the edge of her bed

"yeah, Taylor was here" she says and gives me a sad look.

"i know, Sky told me" i sigh

"im sorry this is so hard for you honey" she soothes as my eyes water

"its not hard, it just sucks" i admitt and she nods, understandingly

"i also had some good news" she smiles softly and i nod, urging her to continue