CH 30

Megan's POV

After the talk with my mom, i sit in the living room and watch Teen Wolf with Nash. 

"Why do you fangirl over Stiles, he isnt even that hot" Nash chuckles 

"because he is an attractive male and i am a hormonal teenage girl. figure it out" i reply

"but i just dont get it" he mumbles

"i dont get how over 2 million girls find you hot but i dont bug you about it now do i?" i shoot back

"touche" he smirks

we finish watching the show in silence and i deicde to go take a shower. 

the scalding water soothes my wandering mind and i lean against the wall and let it hit my skin. 

i dont realize how long i am in the shower until the water runs cold.

i shut the water off and wrap myself in a towel and walk into my room. 

i walk over to my closet and pull out some sweatpants and a big t shirt for a change.

i drop my towel and pull on my clothes and dry my hair with the towel and pull my hair into a bun. 

i grab my phone and flop down onto my bed. 

i scroll throught twitter and read quite a few of my mentions.

i get bored and turn on the new 1D album.

sing along as the words fill the room and close my eyes.

just as i am relaxing, my phone rings.

i groan and lower my music and answer the phone without checking the caller id.

"can i help you?" i ask kind of grouchy

"woah damn sorry remind me not to call you again" i hear a familiar voice say and i pull the phone away from my ear and check the caller ID.

my thoughts are confirmed as it reads 'Cameron'

"sorry i was kind of relaxing before you called. but whats up" i yawn

"i just wanted to see how you've been doing and all." he replies

"im fine thanks" i reply and lay back onto my bed and put the phone on speaker

"listen.... theres something that me and Lauren have been trying to tell you for a while now..." he begins but is cut off by a beep letting my know my phone died.

"shit" i mutter and plug it in and wait an hour for it to fully load back up.

i try calling Cam back but it goes straight to voicemail and i groan

oh well, he'll call back if it was important.

i shrug it off and turn my music back up again and lay back down on my bed. 

"and i have loved you since we were 18...." i sing softly and close my eyes again.

"Megan!!!!!!!!!!" my mom calls from downstairs

"UGH WHAT" i scream back

"excuse me missy?" my mom replies and i regret the words that fell from my lips.

i get off the bed and trot down the stairs to meet my mom at the bottom step, with a look of disapproval on her face. 

"what was that?" she arks an eyebrow

"nothing, sorry" i mumble

"thats what i thought, come have dinner" she says and i nod and walk into the kitchen and make myself some salad.