𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Saturday,

You make me feel like a teenager in love
And you make me feel like I'll be forever young
And I don't want no, nobody else

I wake as if it's an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing. My heart beats fast and there is a buzzing in my brain and together they are as panic with jump-leads. Only now my brain is as a flat battery, the exertions of the night being a marathon of erratic problem-solving. And so this day will pass as if I am hungover, not from drink, but from the nightmares that demand solutions.

I walked slowly towards my closet and looked for something that would make me feel better than what I look like. I settled on black high wasted ripped jeans and a light forest green cropped top. Paired with black high heeled platform boots. My hair was pulled upwards into a slicked messy bun and my makeup was scarce.

Due to the lack of school today I headed straight to the Cullens house. I couldn't remember the directions but my mind had a feeling that I would know when I was close or not. I took that chance and drove silently down a isolated road. I was trying to pay attention to the road but my vision went white. I tried to let go of the wheel and stop the car but it was like someone else had grabbed hold of the wheel through me and continued the drive. Instead of freaking out I was sucked into a new spot in my mind I'd never been before.

A forest. The ground was covered in once live grass and vibrant moss. The trees stood tall with authority. I walked over to the tree placed elegantly in the middle of the brightly lit forest. I placed my hand on the rough bark of the tree. Immediately my eyes saw animals passing through. I saw the cullen house. A fiery red head jumped from branch to branch attempting to get a better view of the people inside. I could see she didn't have good intentions for the family. I saw her pounce on a near by deer. My blood boiled as a creature from nature was unnecessarily stolen from existence. I was ready to fight but as soon as my hand let go of the tree my vision went back.

I sat in the back of the Cullen home. I was in their backyard in front of the same tree I spotted in my "vision" yet this time I was sitting across from it with my legs crossed staring directly at the place my hand formally was. I craved to move from this position but a magnetic pull revoked that option from me. I let myself fall into the trance of nature until I heard a familiar sound.

"Harlow? Darlin, what are you up to" a southern accent spoke behind me but I couldn't move. "Put your hand on her shoulder" a semi high pitched voice exclaimed calmly. Just like the voice said a hand was placed on my shoulder. My eyes switched back into the 'vision' yet this time was more of a flashback. It was faster than the first time...almost like I was showing him. Then it came to a end and was released from the pull so I stood up.

"What was that harlow" jasper asked. I was about to answer when an overwhelming feeling of faint fell over me like a wool blanket.

"Shit" I said with a small giggle before my else closed completely.

Damn, I really gotta stop passing out like this it's becoming a problem. "Harlow, Harlow can you hear me" rosalie's concerned voice alerted me. I opened my eyes rapidly. I was met with a shocked group of people. "Why are you all looking at me like that, it's quite rude" I said with an attitude.

"Harlow y-your eyes" Bella said as she just walked into the living room. "What about em" I responded. "They're glowing-green" she quivered. "Y'all are funny" I laughed then got off the couch. I walked over to the big glass wall to look at the trees. Then a startling sight looked back at me.

My eyes, they were green. A vivid yellow green with a lime glow. My pupils were a forest green. I blinked hoping that I was dreaming. . . I wasn't. I turned around to face them. "What's happening to me" my voice broke. Tears were about to brim my eyes yet they didn't fall. I didn't want them to, so they didn't.

Jasper started to walk slowly over to me. With every step he took I felt like I was losing control. That scared me shitless. I could feel my hands tingle as he slowly approached me. "Stay back, I don't wanna hurt you" my voice was wobbly but he didn't listen. He kept walking. I looked beyond him at the perfectly placed silver lines mirror behind him. My eyes were a illuminating white but kept the same like glow beneath it.

"Jasper STOP" this time my voice was powerful. He was aggravating me when I was just trying to protect him. He was face to face with me and I was mad. My anger felt 20 times more powerful then it would've any other far before this. This time I couldn't control it...