𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Friday...fuck school

'Cause I know true love ain't easy
Girl I know it's you,
'Cause you complete me
And I just don't want you to leave me,
Even though I give you reasons

"Thanks for dropping me off jazz" I blushed. "It was a pleasure darlin" he said letting the harmonic country accent slip through. It's melodic sound sent chills down my spine leaving me paralyzed. He took notice and smirked, a devilish smirk.

He leaned forward. I was ready to feel his lips. Instead he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Next time darlin" his icy breath brushed against my ear waking my body up. "Asshole" I whispered. "I heard that" he yelled back. I blew him a kiss and watched him catch it. I smiled and went inside.

Dad was sitting on the couch fast asleep. I walked over and turned off the TV. I looked at him. He looked so peaceful. "It's not nice to stare hun" he spoke scaring me. "Shit, sorry dad" "such bad language...you got that from me" he smiled and sat up straight.

"How are you feeling" he asked. "Not well, but it's nothing a little sleep can't fix" I said slightly signaling I wanted to go upstairs. "Well just know what I love you pumpkin" he stood up and kissed my forehead then walked to his room. I followed shorty behind him.

After changing clothes I grabbed another diary. This one was a first green with an infinity sign engraved on the cover. I turned to the first page. Some words were covered with tears, black tears.

Dear diary,

      She did this to me. Lilura Miliani. I told her to stay away but she came back. I was in the field sketching when she appeared. A gush of grey smoke came with her. I tried to run but she was faster. I tried to scream but my head was under darkness. I could feel her non physical hand enter my chest. (Lilura is a ghost like being) Complete and utter darkness came out of my eyes, ears, and mouth. I was frozen In fear.

"Darkness beyond twilight. Crimson beyond blood that flows. Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess... may the darkness overcome" she chanted. When she finished all the dark she had welded flowed  back into her. The grey gush of smoke that followed her left.

I ran back home and straight into my room. Now I'm here crying dark tears on this diary. What's happening to me.

I closed the diary and shoved it back into its foreign place. I laid down under my sheets and started thinking. The girl in my diary sounds like the girl from my vision. So that means the grey smoke was the disembodied man behind her. But why is she back, is it because of my powers. Shit!  When my powers started...I got the vision of her. "What did I just start?" I thought before I drifted off into thought.