𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

When I close my eyes
All I think about is you
You (I'd be better off blind)
When I close my eyes
All I think about is you
All I think about is you (I'd be better off blind)

I could see and hear everything. From Jacob yelling at Paul to call the cullens to Seth pleading for me to be okay. Then my vision started to shake and my heart quickened. I was seizing. But this type of seizing was different...instead of me foaming at the mouth...the black liquid was slowly making its way through my lips. The creeping feeling of dark power flooded my veins leaving me feeling off, yet powerful.

I closed my eyes and opened them.

"What the fuck" jasper said hesitating you tough me. "Her-her eyes" Seth said. "They're red" a sudden burst of energy shot in me causing me to sit up in pain. I screamed, a horrific scream. I felt different. Angry. I stood up and turned to face them. They reeked of wet dog, but I couldn't smell it before?

"Harlow?" Seth asked slowly walking up to me. No I don't wanna hurt him like I hurt jasper. "B-back up" I stuttered. He froze. His face looked heartbroken. "I'm sorry" with that I ran back to my truck. In a matter of seconds I was sitting in my leather seat with the key in the ignition.

"Harlow wait" I was stoped by a knock and a voice. Jacob. "There is something happening to me and I'm not going to let you get hurt because of it." I said before turning the key and starting the engine. The rumbling sound of the truck blocked out his yells for me to stop. I backed out of the dirt driveway and back onto the street.

I drove straight towards the Cullen house. The road was empty. A cloud of fog came running in, blurring some of my vision. Then I saw it- her. Standing in the middle of the road. I couldn't hit her- I wouldn't hit her, so I turned.

I felt my body thrush against the seat belt trying to escape. I closed my eyes and tried to stay calm as my car was hurdling down a hill. Then it stopped. It all stoped. The tumbling. The fog. The car. But my heart didn't...at least it didn't feel like it did.

A blaring pounding sound fled my head. In immediate response I placed my hand on the hurting area. What I assumed to be blood was slowly falling from my head down my cheek. A rush of panic flowed through my veins. My hearing was muffled by the constant worry my head was filled with.

"HELP ME DAMNIT" someone yelled. I was paralyzed in thought.

Icy hands roamed around me trying to free me. I wanted to help but I couldn't. I felt so incapable and like a burden. Two things I absolutely hated to feel.

A warm hand grabbed my wrists and turned me. He pulled slightly but a streak of pain hit my legs and caused me to scream.

"I think her leg is broken"

"Fuck, how are we supposed to get her out"

"Stand back"

A loud growl hit my ears whilst I waited for something to happen. A tearing sound surrounded me yet didn't touch me. It was almost like I was being coddled by it. The familiar cold hands came back to my body along with warm ones on the lower end of my body. They lifted me up and onto a leather like seat. My head was propped on what I think was a lap. The frozen finger tips grazed my head causing me to flinch.

My blood was boiling! "She did this" I whispered. The lamp my head was on flicked slightly. "Who! Who did this" he was angry. He shouldn't be this worried over me, it's not wise. "Lilura milani" my lips curled at the sound of her name. Just a simple thought of her caused the feeling of darkness to return. It wasn't a empty feeling. If anything it was fulfilling! I felt dead in every humanly form but alive in other aspects.

Am I alive?