𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 pt2

"I bet you'll stay out my head now" I smiled he flicked me off. Rose and I laughed and then walked back into the house.

"Alright I'll see you all later I have some things to tend to." I announced before saying my individual goodbyes. "What things" Bella asked. 'Damn I forgot she was here' I thought. Edward snickered. That little fucker needs to stay out of my head.

"Oh um just more unpacking." I lied. "You don't like clutter meaning you probably unpacked as soon as you got here" she countered. Fuck u. "So, where are you actually going" she asked building up the tension. "Why does it matter so much" I tried so hard not to roll my eyes...I failed.

"Well your dumbass as been running in and out of the house since day 1. Then you disappear earlier and come back like everything is okay. I've known you since birth so checking you on your bull is one of my strong suites. So, grow a fucking pair and tell me where you're going" she gave me a stern look.

"No. I don't have to tell you shit. Even if I'd want to -which I don't since you're pissing me off- I couldn't. So how about YOU grow a pair and mind your own damn business." I turned on my heels and walked out of their house towards my truck. I hopped in and was about to start the engine when a gush of air flowed.

"Why are you in my car jasper" I was annoyed. "You shouldn't drive angry" he spoke softly. I looked at him and he smiled at me. Can you believe this shit!!? He smiled at me...fuckin asshole. "Fine" we switched seats then he started driving.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened in there" he asked. I'd rather not. "I don't know. She came at me the wrong way so I got pissed. She's not my mom I don't have to explain myself to her" I started getting mad again.

"But you have to remember how she might've felt when the incident occurred. She loves you and wants you to be safe. Believe me when I say that Bella was scared for you. She saw you do what you did and If you hadn't had run off she would've ran to you. She puts you above herself and everyone excluding Charlie. Bella just doesn't want to see you get hurt" he finished. I was at a lost for words. A feeling of guilt covered me.

"I was an ass wasn't I"