𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

There's no touch or feeling
Pleasure or pain
Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins
No breath or beauty
No sound or sight
That ever made me feel the way you do tonight

"HARLOW" he yelled trying to find me. We were in the middle of a very 'adult' hide and seek when in reality we just wanted to be kids again.

"Harlow I can hear ur heart beat" Paul said getting closer to the tree I was in. I tried so hard to slow my heart beat.

"Oou are you wearing vanilla? I love that scent" Seth said causing me to laugh. I heard them have an "ah ha" moment before rapidly climbing the tree I was in.

"Alright alright you got Me" we laughed.

"Race ya back" I said. They nodded and me jumped of the tree and ran. Due to my vamp skills I ran a little faster.

"SHES CHEATING! YOU FUCKIN VAMPIRE" Paul yelled behind me. I kept running until someone stoop in front of me.

Jacob

"Asshole" I said out loud knowing Seth and Paul has already beat me.

"You cost me the race jake" I was clearly annoyed.

"Tonight, the clearing, don't be late, tell your friends." He said with a devilish smirk. He opened his eyes and they flashed red just before he fainted.

I caught him and set him softly on the grass.

"SETH! PAUL!" I screamed. They came running and paused at Jacob's body. "He was under lilura's control but he'll be okay just watch him I have to go" they nodded and I kissed their cheeks before running to my car.

As soon as my butt hit the leather seats I put the key in to hear the hum of the engine. I sped out of their gravel drive way and took the back roads to avoid police . In a matter of seconds I was in front of the cullens house. I saw them talking and laughing. They looked so happy i couldn't bare to intrude with my dark news so I left. I drove slowly to my home to prepare for what's to come.

Alice POV

"Your such an idiot" rose said to Emmett while we joked about our past. That was until my sight was impaired by a vision.

It was harlow. She was running with the wolves when Jacob interrupted them before telling her something. His eyes flared red before he passed out. She called Seth and Paul before running and driving away to our house I think.

She was watching us before she decided to go home and not tell us what's happening that caused her to run.

My vision ended and my sight returned only for the rest of my family to be staring me down.

"What was that Alice" Edward asked.

"It was harlow, something happened" I realized I shouldn't have ended my sentence there due to jasper's sudden burst of questions.

"Well is she okay? Did lilura do it? I swear I will kill her" he rambled on. I rolled my eyes since he wouldn't give me a chance to speak on the matter.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled as the room grew silent. "Like I was saying something happened and she came to tell us but didn't want to interrupt our family fun. She went back home and before u run to her house I think we should let her go" I think what had them most confused was when I suggested we let her go.

"Are you crazy Alice?! I'm not letting her go alone" rose exclaimed.

"We won't be letting her go entirely alone, we will follow her." I replied.

"Well then let's do it" Edward said.