𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

was an ass wasn't I" I said looking down towards the friendship bracelet we had made as children. She was always there for me as kids. Since we first met on the playground of pre-k she was my best friend. We would sit on the picnic table and laugh about how overrated people were. We always had an inkling that we were going to be together forever, until I moved. Then when I came back she moved. It was like the world didn't want us together. I just got her back and now I'm losing her again.

"Don't cry love" I looked at him and didn't realize I had been crying. I touched my face and was shocked when the tears felt different. I looked at my hand. I expected to see a gloss over the tips of my fingers, god I was wrong.

Black, a color of darkness. My fingers were laced in faint tears of black. I looked up at jasper who's face was as puzzle as mine.

"J-jasper whats happening" my voice was brittle. "I don't know Harlow" he sounded breathy. He reached toward my face, I flinched. His hand hesitated but still held my face. "I don't know what's happening but take my word. I will help you" he said staring into my eyes. I placed my hand on his. "I think I know what's happening"

Sorry for the short chapter but trust me the next one is a lot longer. I just needed you all to get this information before the next chapter

  XOXO mikki🔎💋