𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

"I'm so so sorry bells, I don't know what came over me" I said trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Lilura came over you. None of this is your fault. I'm okay. Just tired. As long as you are here and OKAY I will be just fine" she reassured me. I tried to keep her words in my head but they wouldn't stay. The thought of lilura being able to make me do such things to Bella scared me.

"I have to go" I said bluntly. My presence brought along a darkness none of them could fight, not even me. "I love you Bella" I said before speeding to jasper. I grabbed his hand and ran to the meadow I had grown fond of.

"Care to explain why we are here and not back home trying to figure out how to help you." He questioned me angrily.

"If she's able to have such an effect on me that I almost KILL my bestfriend then I-" he cut me off.

"Don't you even think about leaving me harlow, that's not the way this story ends" he held on to my shoulders while a very aggressive country accent poured out with each word he spoke.

"I want to protect you, I want to protect all of you but I can't do it if I'm in constant fear of losing you. Let alone watching me lose you. When I bit Bella her blood tasted like no other. It took every ounce of strength in me to stop. What if I can't stop next time? What if I can't stop myself from hurting you again? What if I can't stop myself from hurting me?" I rambled not feeling the moisture from my eyes onto my cheeks.

"I am here with and for you. I won't leave not even in death. I trust you. I trust your abilities and control-" it was my turn to cut him off.

"But what if I can't jazz!? What are we going to do then huh! Are you gonna make Emmett hold me down each time I try to hurt someone. When I get mad and my powers overload and cloud my judgement what if I hit you" he was quiet.

"What if I hurt you jasper? What if I lose you? What am I supposed to do then? Move on! I can't and will not do that! At the same time I won't stand here and watch all of you risk your lives for me! I won't stand here and watch YOU risk your life for me! I love you too much for that" I chocked out. I looked in his eyes. He closed them. I saw his lips twitch like he was holding something back.

"Look at me jasper" I whispered. His eyes slowly peered open revealing a forest of different greens. "Talk to me jazz"

"Harlow rai Evans, I vowed to myself not to let anything hurt you whether or not I got hurt in the process. I will not destroy that vow, not now, not ever. I won't allow you to leave me or anyone else in that house. Me and you are forever." His voice was subtle. His words of love hit every bone in my body urging me to react. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and the other caressing his cheek.

His lips parted slightly. His eyes never left mine even when they traveled is face. I couldn't wait anymore. I reached my face to his, connecting our lips. It was almost like a switch he took charge of me and I didn't fight it. His hands were placed firmly on my lower back as we moved in a melody. The song of my heart.

A smile creeped on his face as he parted away from me. "Let me love you harlow"