𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

didn't mean to hurt you
I didn't mean to make you cry
I didn't wanna lose you
I wanna be by your side

It felt like ages as I stood outside contemplating my next move. I couldn't do it anymore so I walked in. It was silent as they all stared me down. I flickered through each set of eyes only to see different emotions.

Sadness

Relief

Anger

Hope

Deject

Optimism

Love

The silence was deafening. I walked over to where jasper was laying. In my approach the surrounding family moved back. I sat him up onto my lap and traced the on growing crack. A rush of pain hit me mentally. Springing my eyes to a gloss.
A single tear fell from my eyes and onto his cheek. (I'm on that Rapunzel type ish) it rolled onto end of the crack. It seeped into his skin and closed the crack as it rolled through. When it reached the end his face and shoulder was clear but he didn't wake up.

"Jasper, jasper please" I cried. Watching his lifeless body lay in my lap was horrifying. My only tether to life has broken. My mind flew as far as it possibly can. Leaving my heart here to clean up the mess my mind left for me. All the heart ache made it impossible to breath. The unnatural silence was suffocating. I just wanted to breathe. It wasn't working. My lungs stopped pumping air into my body.

"Harlow, breathe. You're killing your self" Edward said behind me but it didn't matter. The infatuation I felt for jasper was indescribable. When I met him I felt the last piece of my puzzle complete. Now I'm losing him along with myself. I couldn't to bare to live with such pain. I didn't want to.

An icy hand cupped my cheek. The familiar hand sent chills down my spine. The same chills his voice would give me. I opened my eyes to be treated with his dark hazel eyes staring back into mine.

"Breathe darlin" he told me. I did as I was told and released my breath. The release of my breath fell with the tears I had been holding. "I'm here harlow" he spoke again.

"No, jasper" the reality of what I did hit me like a truck. I had put him in this state! What If he scares me...could I do this again!? What if next time I can't save him? How am I supposed to live knowing the only reason for my existence is gone?

"Harlow look at me" he said again. I brought my eyes to his. His honey orbs stared into mine causing me too fall deeper within them. "This isn't your fault"

"Don't tell me that it wasn't my fault. I did this. I don't know how but I did. I pushed you and almost KILLED you. It's fine jasper I understand what I did and if you choose to remove any fraction of my being from your life I accept." I rambled on until I was stoped.

The heat that was once rushing through my head was replaced with a cool feeling originating from my lips. His lips felt like the inside of a rose. We stayed that way for seconds until he broke it and left me longing for more.

"Harlow rai Evans, I first saw you in the front office trying to get your schedule, but Alice had seen you first. She had a vision of my mate finally approaching my life. She didn't know where but she knew it was in a matter of time. Then I saw your smile when you greeted the lady. It was ironic since you made me feel alive. More alive then I have felt in 174 years. I got a high off of the subtle glance you would give me. I couldn't match that high no matter how much I tried. Until the look on your face when I kissed you. Nothing in earth can top the feeling I get when I'm with you. So I'll be damned if I allow you to sit here and hurt yourself because of something that wasn't your fault." He finished without braking eye contact with me.