𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

Narrator pov

Both families prepared for battle.

Harlow finished lacing her combat boots that fell underneath her skin tight black ripped jeans. Her leather body suit help her curves tightly while her black coat covered her Arms. She pulled the hood over her slicked back hair. If she was going to fight she was going to look good doing it, and that she was.

Instead of walking out the front door she jumped out of her bay window onto a tree then the floor. She started walking knowing that she'd make it in time and it gave her moments to think. In the mist of this she was being followed by the cullen children.

Their movement mocked hers yet were quieter. She grew suspicious of the weird presence she felt so she turned around only to see the trees she'd past. She continued on her current stride.

"What am I getting myself into? I'm going to a clearing with no protection, and I haven't fought before. At least not on purpose with my powers. I don't even know the full extent of them! Wtf am I doing? Signing up for death that's what!" She grew frustrated with her thoughts. She didn't realize she was heating up. You could see the heat radiating off of her.

"Jasper calm her down before she lashed out" Edward said to his adoptive brother. He nodded in response and focused on the love of his life. He sent her waves of calming vibes. She visibly got calmer. But that sudden change in emotion grew suspicions within her.

Without thinking about it she turned around. Instead of seeing the trees she passed she was looking at what felt like her second family. Their presence diminished what ever feeling of calm she had. At this moment she was pissed but also relieved that she wasn't going into this alone.

Jasper should've been preparing to tell her what happened but instead his eyes kept traveling her figure. The way her jeans loved every curve on her body and how her body suit held her close. A blind person could see how fond of her he was.

"I'm not even going to ask why you are following me so if you could catch up that'd be great since we are almost there" she said annoyed. They sped up their walk until they were all side by side walking in unison. In a matter of minutes they reached the clearing.

Their eyes traveled the field in search of her but there was no luck. "Is there another clearing around her" Emmett said. "You're such an ass" Alice said.

A hush of grey smoke started to roll into the vivid green clearing. A woman spread through the smoke along. The smoke formed into a man. They walked into the middle of the field.

"Well I guess we are in the right spot" Emmett said quickly dodging Edwards Attempt to thump him.

"Aww my child you decided to join me" she spoke to her self knowing they could hear her.

"I'm not your child" Harlow said firmly. Lilura only laughed at her comment.

"Now riddle me this child: what do you think I plan on doing this evening" lilura asked.

"Hopefully dying" Harlow whispered causing Emmett to snicker.

"Silly child. I plan on creating my army with you as my first member" she smirked.

"It's sad you believe I'll do anything for you" Harlow rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe if I had something of value" as soon as she ended her sentence she snapped her finger and jasper screamed in horror. He felt like each fiber of his body was fighting itself, killing him.

Harlow grew uneasy. She wished for nothing more than to tear the throat off of lilura.

"Let. Him. Go. Now" she was angry.