𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Ominous

Ominous

All the good girls go to hell
'Cause even God herself has enemies
And once the water starts to rise
And heaven's out of sight
She'll want the devil on her team

"What's happening to her" jasper asked his father who was watching Harlow closely.

"She's coming of age" Dr.carsile said.

"What do you mean coming of age?" Jasper questioned.

"When is her birthday son" jasper was puzzled since harlow never told anyone her birthday.

"June 13th, in the year 2000." A croaky voice said from behind them.

"Hello Mr. Evans" jasper said.

"Hello jasper. Now what's happening to her? What is this about coming to age?" Mr.Evans asked as he stood beside his sleeping daughter.

"There is an unusual dark spirit that has formed a home in her heart. Her birthday which is in 2 days has awaken it. The spirit is slowly filling her heart causing her sudden screams, devilish eyes and change of personality ." Carsile finished.

"What do we do to stop it" jasper asked.

"We have to kill it from the source, who ever put it there" he responded.

"Is it going to kill her" Mr.Evans asked.

"No, shes strong! I've seen it" Alice said walking it to the study followed by her siblings and adopted mother.

"So she's going to be okay" Mr.Evans said feeling a sense of relief.

"No she won't, she'll live though. She grew a likeness for the darkness. It will take a toll on her to remove it" Alice said.

They continued their conversation not paying attention to the sudden vibration from Harlow's body. She started to seize. Her arms were frozen by her side whilst she shook.

"What do we do?!" Jasper yelled. As an empath he felt all the things she did. High levels of fear and empowerment.

Half of her, the more humane, was scared for dear life. While the other felt enraged and powerful. Her body shot up straight. Staring blankly at the white wall in front of her.

"Harley?" Bella said walking into the study. Harlow turned her head slowly and cocked it to the side. She smiled a devilish grin before running at vampire speed over to her. Holding her in a chock hole.

"Let her go harlow! This isn't you!" Jasper yelled. Harlow laughed and flexed her new toys...vampire teeth, curtesy of her father.

"Look at me" her father said walking close. She hissed. "Do you remember your 3rd birthday? Your mom and I threw you a party and invited your friends. You were so happy. You never stoped smiling, even when you got cake shoved in your face. Your smile always brought a Ray from the sun down on earth to shine on us all. I'd hate to see you lose your smile to this thing inside of you! Please just let her go" her father spoke sincerely.

She looked at him. She tried to fight it. "I-I can't " she chocked out before her teeth met Bella's neck. Not long before emmet knocked her off and pinned her to the floor.

Edward caught Bella before she fell and ran to his room, away from Harlow.

Emmet was struggling to keep her arms planted on the light oak floor. "STOP HARLOW" he yelled. Her frantic movements slowly died down and her eyes went back to the dark honey they were before. Yet this time they were filled with black tears.

"Im so sorry. I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry" she cried. Emmet got off of her and brought her into a hug. She held on to him for dear life. . . The same life she felt slowly fade away each day.