Malfoy Manor

Edelweiss left the Burrow the next day and went to Malfoy Manor to visit Draco. Her week with the Malfoys was much different from the Weasleys. The Malfoy Manor was a big empty mansion with only 3 residents, 5 including the Prince heiress and the house-elf.

She spent most of her time teaching Draco, helping him learn spells and practice to play seeker for the Quidditch team. Lucius made plans to take Edelweiss and Draco to Diagon Alley for school supplies, informing Edelweiss that he needed to make a visit to Knockturn Alley with Draco.
    "Edelweiss, I will be going ahead with Draco to visit Borgin and Burkes, afterwards you will take him to finish shopping." He snapped at the girl who smiled and nodded.
    "I'll tell Dobby to inform him to meet me at Flourish and Blotts, for his school books." She said and made her way out of the room, her robes flowing behind her just like her uncle's. She called out for Dobby once she arrived in her room. "Muffliato. Dobby." A crack sounded and he appeared in the center of the room.
    "Miss Prince." He said with a small bow.
    "Dobby I've told you not to call me that." She said softly to the skittish elf.
    "Of course, Miss Prince." He said, she sighed and sat down in the armchair in the sitting area of her room.
    "You tried to get Harry to not go this year?" She asked, and he nodded his bat ears flopping sadly.
    "Mr. Harry Potter wouldn't listen to Dobby. He said he had to go, so Dobby used magic to move a desert, and left." Dobby explained hesitantly.
    "You kept his mail too?" She asked, sighing and running her hand through her black rooted hair.
    "Yes, Miss Prince, Dobby kept his mail, Harry Potter was not happy, Dobby asks if it is necessary to keep him from Hogwarts?" Edelweiss looked at the weary house-elf.
    "Unfortunately it is, Lucius is planning something, something very bad, I have to keep Harry away this year. He can't be at Hogwarts." She said her voice trembling slightly, "I'm sorry I made you do this Dobby, Episkey, reparo." She pointed her wand at Dobby who was healed of the injuries he'd given himself when at the house on Privet Drive and his tattered pillowcase repaired itself.
    "It is no problem, Miss Prince, Miss Price cares dearly for Mr. Potter and wishes to help keep him safe, Dobby is happy to help." The house-elf said proudly.
    "Thank you Dobby. Your help is appreciated." Edelweiss smiled at Dobby, "Would you mind informing Draco that I'll meet him at Flourish and Blotts after his errand with his father." She asked the house-elf who nodded happily.
    "Of course Miss Prince." He said and disappeared with a crack.