Hospital Wings and A Free Elf

The group made their way to the exit and Fawkes lifted them up to the surface.
    "Harry, Ron, I would recommend you both go up to Dumbledore's office and take Fawkes and the Sorting Hat with you. What in Merlin's name is that?" She asked, getting sidetracked by the glowing sword in Harry's hand.
    "It's Godric's sword, I pulled it out of the hat." Harry explained, Edelweiss nodded hesitantly.
    "I suppose that's what he meant. I will take Ginny and our more idiotic that usual proffesor to Madame Pomfrey. Are you sure you are healed Harry?" She asked her younger brother.
    "Fawkes healed my wound. I'm fine." He said, still seeming a little suspicious of her.
    "Fine then," She pointed her wand at Harry and then Ron. "Episkey, episkey. Better?" She asked and both boys nodded blushing red. Gilderoy was poking through Myrtle who was laughing and floating away quickly followed by the mentally absent professor.
    "Well I'll take him to the Hospital Wing, now you two get going. Dumbledore will be waiting. No doubt the school sent word to him as soon as your sister was 'taken'." Edelweiss ushered them out before taking Ginny and Gilderoy to the Hospital Wing. It didn't take long for Arthur and Molly to come running in frantically looking for their daughter.
    "Oh Edelweiss thank you for bringing her back." Molly said to the 14 year old.
    "Mrs. Weasley I wasn't the one who brought her back; it was Harry who saved her. I simply sent a little bit of help to him." Molly hugged her nonetheless.
    "Still Fred and George told me how much you helped her adjust." Arthur told her placing a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you."
    "Mum, Dad?" Ginny asked from the bed and the parents' attention turned to their only daughter. Edelweiss watched them for a moment before returning to her dorm. Draco had been pacing through the common room noticed her entrance immediately.
    "Del! Are you okay?! You didn't show up in the common room with the rest of the 4th years!" He said embracing her.
    "I'm fine Draco. I just had some things to do, on the bright side the Chamber is now closed and classes should return to normal so I'd start studying if I were you. Though you can leave D.A.D.A out, Professor Lockhart won't be returning." She said hugging him back.
    "Oh, wait what? How?" He questioned after a moment for the words to settle in.
    "Potter found the entrance to the chamber somehow, I don't know the exact details but from what I can assume he defeated the Basilisk." She explained, "Professor Lockhart went with them and probably tried to erase their memories and take the credit, but the spell backfired and he doesn't know anything." Draco's eyes widened,
    "Yes! I hated him, he treated me like an idiot." Draco said with a grin.
    "I'm going to go study," Edelweiss said, walking up to her room. As she arrived a crack echoed through the room.
    "Lady Prince! Dobby is free! Master gave Dobby a sock!" The jubilant house elf showed her the ratted sock. She smiled widely,
    "That's amazing Dobby, how, Lucius would never have done it willingly." She asked and the house elf smiled at her.
    "Harry Potter, put his sock in the pages of the ruined diary, Master gave Dobby the diary." The elf said happily. Edelweiss smiled brightly and waved her wand at the elf.
"Well then, congratulations Dobby, I'll see what if I can do to get you a job here at Hogwarts unless you'd like some time to see the world." She asked him as he looked at his new silk silver and red pillowcase, plus the gold and green fuzzy socks.
"Miss Prince is such a kind witch! Miss Prince gave Dobby clothes!" He said big tears rolling down his little face. Edelweiss looked worried.
"Do you not like the colors? I can change it, I didn't want to put just Slytherin colors so I mixed it with Gryffindor colors." Dobby flew at her and hugged her for a second before jumping off.
"Dobby is very happy with the colors, for Harry Potter and Miss Prince! Dobby would love to work at Hogwarts!" The elf said practically jumping for joy. Edelweiss sighed in relief.
"You'll need to see the Headmaster, tell him how Harry freed you. You'll probably get to help with the end of the year feast if you go now." She said and the elf nodded happily before disappearing with a crack.