Meeting Notch For War.

Prim's P.O.V...

We were almost there to Notch's base, when Herobrine asked me for a hoodie. At first I was confused until I realized that I couldn't just walk in there with everyone seeing him. They would all freak out and try to kill him, or maybe even worse. But instead of that, since mine was too small. I just decided to sneak him inside through the library window. Once we were close, he had gotten off of Ender. After I had told him where to wait, Hero just smirked as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down to place a kiss on me. Of course I had kissed him back, but he was wanting more of me again. But I made him stop and explained to him, that they would notice I had trouble walking. Which immediately flared his ego as he simply said, " Then they will all know you are already mine and off the market", which I thought was so cute since he sounded so serious. He then left me there and I rode myself over to the main gates.

" It's Steve's girlfriend again! Open the gates!" I hear the guards yell to each other and I can't help but groan at the title. Another man in my life to had to the list of supposed relationships I have. I then walk through the gates and they take my horse to the stables. Once I take everything off of him, I was told I still had the same room. So, I dropped off everything there and then went to the library. Once I had opened the window, I saw Herobrine standing there seeming a little angry since he probably heard what the guards said. I help him up through the window and he follows me in silence until we are inside my room, with the door closed.

" What the hell was that about Prim?" He asks and I just sigh.

" They just assumed I was, but I'm not. I don't think of Steve that way." I tell him annoyed as I sat down and rubbed my temples. I then feel him sit beside me and sigh as he rubbed my back.

" I'm sorry, I should have never assumed." He tells me and I just sigh.

" It's fine, you know? Being called into all this relationship shit, has made me sound like a slut." I tell him and he immediately stops what he is doing and makes me look up at him.

" You are not a slut Prim. Let them talk, the only man you're seeing is me. Don't fret over rumors and lies." He tells me making me smile. I then get a knock on my door and I go over and answer it.

" Hello, I'm Alex. Notch had sent me here to escort y'all two to his office." She says nicely

" Okay, then. Let's go Hero." I tell him and we follow her their. The whole way there she asked him silly questions, like if he uses his eyes as a flashlight and such. I thought it was cute, but Hero definitely didn't think the same. Once we were at his office door, she left and I immediately grew nervous.

" Why are you nervous? Have you meet him before?" Hero asks. " That's right, he didn't see all my memories. He only saw the ones when I made it to the jungle temple." I thought, just realizing.

" Yes, I kind of...escaped." I tell him and he immediately looks worried. But I just take his hand and take us inside together. Once the door closes behind us, They turn around from talking and Steve smiles at me as he runs over and hugs me. Of course I had to let go of Hero's hand to hug Steve back, but I immediately felt electricity in the air. At first I thought it was because Steve had hugged me, but I soon found out that it was because Herobrine and Notch were staying at each other. When Steve pulled away. He immediately tried to step between the, to protect Notch. But I quickly stopped him and told him it to stay out of it. He just nodded as he took my hand pulled me to the side of the room with him. Hero happened to notice how close Steve was to me, since he stopped glaring at Notch and looked towards me.

" So, are we going to get to business?" Hero asks Notch, surprising him a little.

" Okay. So, I see you have awakened him, my little con artist." Notch says looking at me.

" I did." I tell him confidently.

" Yes...you definitely did. How, may I ask?" Notch asks as he sat down.

" Well, for some reason.... something in me lead me to him. I didn't know how to wake him up, but she told me and I did it." I tell him.

" Ah, Prim told you how. How did she ended up with such...nevermind that. So why have you come back?" He asks us.

" We came back here, because it was only right. I have seen the dead lands and I know about Entity." Hero tells Notch. " You know, he was able to reach Prim from the temple. He kept telling her that she was married to him and kept giving her pain, ever time she denied it." Hero continued.

" Prim, is this true?" Notch asks and I nod my head in agreement.

" I have blocked his way of talking to her, for right now. But I felt that he has gotten way stronger than before." Hero admits.

" Well, he was the one who brought her here, duh. He planned of marrying her and more likely wanted to manipulate her. So, that she couldn't awaken you. I mean, she was found in a wedding dress. After Steve had almost killed her with his horse. But luckily he was watching where he was going and didn't hurt her to bad." Notch chuckles remembering.

" I'm still sorry about hitting you with my horse Prim." Steve speaks up to me.

" I know, and I still forgive you." I tell him, making him smile.

" Why haven't you defeated him yet Notch? I can sense you don't have much power anymore." Hero asks him.

" Aye, unlike yours. I can sense that yours is restoring quickly. Sadly, my kingdom was attacked and Entity tricked me. He pretended to be a woman and...yeah...took my powers right under me...quite literally." Notch says blushing. I just widen my eyes in shock that how strong a woman's charms are. " And they say men are superior..." I thought chuckling until I saw Herobrine smirk at me. " Well, some can be." I quickly thought otherwise as a blush crept to my face.

" That's better Prim." Hero tells me and I glare at him. " Did you just read my mind?" I asked in thought until I heard his voice in my head. " I don't know, did I make you scream my name over and over?" I hear him ask and I widen my eyes at him.

" What's better?" Notch asks and before I could say that it was nothing Hero spoke up first.

" She was just thinking that we should join forces." Hero tells Notch and I can't help, but feel relieved. " You owe me later." I hear Hero say to me as as he was talking with Notch. I just sighed and walked over to Steve, to find him sulking.

" Hey, you alright?" I ask and he just nods. " I don't believe that for a second. Come on, you can tell me." I encourage him.

" It's obviously too late." He says annoyed. " I can tell you are with him." He says and I feel a knot form in my throat.

" I...I'm sorry Steve." I tell him and he just sighs.

" It's okay. We can still be friends right?" He asks and I just nod yes. " Great!" He says as he hugs me tightly. " I'm sorry if I made it awkward." He tells me and I just pay his back.

" It's alright dude." I tell him as I smiled up at him.

" Great, now why do you show a place where I can carrots?" I ask and he just nods.

" Yeah, I know a place. Is it to eat? Or for a horse?" He asks as we leave the room. Once we close the door behind us, he leads me outside and takes me to a market. As we did that, I knew Hero and Notch needed some privacy so, I spent more time with him as I showed him my horse, Enders.