The Vision In The Shower.

Prim's P.O.V...

After hanging with Steve for awhile, I said goodbye to him and made my way back to my room. Once I inside, I immediately took my clothes off and jumped into the shower. As I was taking a shower, I heard the shower curtain move and widened my eyes as I remembered that vision I had. But it immediately gets cut off when I felt two strong hands slide from behind me and go to my waist. I let out a gasp of shock as I felt a pair of cool lips kiss my neck. I gasp again when I hear Herobrine whisper in my ear. He was whispering sweet nothings at first until he said five short words. " You are Mine For Eternity." It was exactly like the vision and I had turned around. I was then surprised to find Hero behind me naked as well. He was smoking hot as I saw the water drip down his body. I was literally breathless at the sight, but I forced myself to act normal as I leaned my head back and let the water wet my hair. I just smirked when I saw that he too checked me out and licked his lips. For some reason, just that little action made me nervous and before I knew it. He had already pressed me against his body as his lips brushed mine.

( Mature Content....)

" So, what do I owe yah?" I ask and he just growls as he moves over to my neck and kisses it. I was a little nervous since he did have his powers returning quickly. Who knew what would happen if he pushed it all too far and hurt me. I then felt him touch my head and push down as he told me to get on my knees. So I did as I was told and was now on my knees, with his full erection in front of me. I saw him hold it up and I knew immediately what he wanted so, I gently grabbed onto his erection and began to jerk him off. He had already let go and now had his head back as I jerked him off faster and faster. I then began to lick the tip of his erection as if it were a lollipop. At first, I teased then I surprised him with shoving his whole member down my throat. It was so quick and luckily I had practiced on a dildo before, so I was practically a pro. Even though he's the first man and more likely the only man, I had ever done this for. I then slid it out and slammed it back down a few more times. Before I began to go faster and faster. But because I didn't have as much momentum as he had, I got a little tired so he grabbed me by all my hair and thrusted himself in and out of my mouth. Which, I definitely didn't mind. After awhile, he finally had cummed inside my throat and I immediately swallowed it all. It wasn't anything I have tasted before, but it was alright. He was barely even winded too, It looked as if he had just got into the shower. I was gasping for breath since I couldn't breath for awhile, but I was definitely okay. I immediately cleaned my hair as I caught my breath. He was giving me time, that was for sure since he too washed his hair. Once I was practically all done and about to get out. I felt him pull me back into the shower and kiss me softly. This was a kiss that told me, it wasn't of any lust, it was his genuine feelings for me. So as I kissed back, I felt him grab my ass which made gasp in shock. He immediately took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and practically mouth fuck me. He was just such an experienced kisser, as his tongue covered every spot in my mouth. He even sucked and bit my lips as I did the same back. You would think we were trying to eat each other. But during that heated make out session, he had me already up against the wall. So, as he sucked and kissed my neck and collarbone, I felt him have another erection on my thy. I knew that he was trying to be gentle, since it was a little less rougher than the first time. But I wanted to feel what he can give and it was his everything. No matter how bizarre it was. I wanted to feel all of him with his powers even if it costed me a few bruises or cuts. " Herobrine, I want you to not hold back. I can take it, I know I can." I whispered to him in his ear, I guess he trusted me since I felt him lift me up and ram his full member inside of me. I grunted in pain for almost a minute until a signalled him to go, and go he did.

Herobrine's P.O.V...

She told me to give her my all and I knew she meant it, I knew she wanted it as bad I as I wanted to do it to her. So, I lifted her up and rammed my whole member inside of her. She groan in pain as I knew she held back a scream. She didn't want to cause too much noise after all, since practically everyone would hear her scream my name. Once she was ready, I immediately pulled out and rammed her again, before I began pounding her faster and faster. I couldn't contain myself or even hold back, I just felt as if I had to claim her. To make sure she knew who she belonged to and who belonged to her. I got a bit tired from holding her up for so long so, I took her out of the shower and continued fucking her on the bed. It was nailed for the floor so it didn't make much noise, but she was a moaning mess as she yelled my name a few times. She was just so tight, that it was hard to not get hard again. I was even moaning her name and saying a few cuss words.

" Oh fuck! Damn, your tight." I would yelled sometimes and she woul just lead me on with.

" Yeah, right there Hero. Fuck me, harder!" That got me motivated even more so as I threw her to the ceiling and fucked her on it for awhile until we fell back onto the bed. But soon, after almost five hours later, I finally had my seed inside of her. As we both fell asleep in each other's arms, from exhaustion right after, and still being connected.

( Mature Content Over...)