Funny Bonus!!!

Bloopers:

Prim- " Ugh." (Groans)
Steve- " Hey, how are you feeling?" ( Asks and Prim gasps and jumps away from him, only to fall off the bed.) " HOLY SHIT! Are you alright!?"
Prim- (Laughing) " I guess you could say I'm falling for yah."
Director- " No! NOT WITH THE PUNS! Were cutting this out."
Steve- "Oh, why? This is way more funnier! (Still Laughing.)
Director- Shut up Steve! You're not making this any better!
*Off Set Laughing*

*****

Prim- " Do...you not want to..be friends then?" ( Asks.) " T... Then what do you want?"
Herobrine- " Can't we just fuck Already?" ( Asks as he lays the script down from in front of him.)
*Off Set Laughing*
Prim- " Hero!" ( Slaps his arm with her own script making everyone laugh more.)
Herobrine- " What? We all knew you were getting impatient." ( Prim just gets out of the sleeping bag and walks off quickly, glaring the whole time in the process.) " Whoa! Babe! What did I say wrong this time!?" ( He asks and you can hear her yell back at him from the distance.) " Wait! What!? Come on, you know I was just kidding!" ( Even more people laugh as Herobrine looks over at me.) " You're just going to let her leave?"
Director- " I am not doing that again. That's your wife so it's your problem." ( I tell him and he just groans.)
Herobrine- " Damn it, why does she always have to be such a buzzkill!" ( Sighs.)
Prim- " What was that!?"
Herobrine- " Nothing!"

*****