If I Cut Myself I Would Bleed | Chapter 15 | Part 2

Hey I'm super sorry this ended up not publishing like it should have this is the chapter before chapter 16
Present day

Roman POV
We were hurrying through town hoping to find Virgil. If Deceit dare hurt him I would... I would end him. I spotted something. Like a bundle of feathers except they were sharp like blades.
"Virgil?" I called out. I spotted it move I knew that it was him I knew it.
"VIRGIL?!" We ran over to him. I unsteadily stood up, his wings opened they were jet black. He had cuts all over him, they were blackening.
"Virgil?" I spoke. He looked up revealing yellow eyes, they were dead. He lunged for me, Patton jumped in the way, his shield appeared. Virgil fell back.
"Patton you hurt him!!" I was panicked. Patton looked back at me.
"That's not Virgil! That's the side who made me afraid of spiders and was going to assassinate you!" Assassinate? I knew that was Virgil I just knew it.
"Patton look at his eyes he's not in control!" I said. Before jumping out of the way as he tried to attack me again. Suddenly Logan closed his eyes and opened them a second later his eyes glowed a deep blue before turning back to brown.
"It's Virgil, Patton and he's evening driven to insanity."

Virgil POV
I watched as I had no control. Pain sliced through me as I tried to hurt my boyfriend and my friends. I wanted to cry out and tell them I wasn't in control.
They hate you
No.
Your a freak
No.
You murdered so many innocent lives
Stop.
It's their fault
No it Damien's.
KILL THEM KILL THEM LIKE YOU KILLED ALL OF THOSE INNOCENT LIVES
NO!
YES
No!
YES
No.
YES
Please stop
YES!
Leave me alone!!!
I tried to stop myself, suddenly a song entered my head I began to sing.
"Why is it so hard to see"
I watched there faces soften.
"If I cut myself I would bleed"
They were all watching.
"Perfect and Human are we"
I screamed as pain sliced though me and I fell to the floor.
"Show and Tell"
"VIRGIL!"

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm really excited to write the next chapters!! Well I have nothing else to say so. UNTIL NEXT TIME TAKE IT EASY GUYS GALS AND NON BINARY PALS PEACE OUT!