Logan and Patton's Wedding | Chapter 26 | Part 3

Logan POV
I stood in at the aisle. I wore a black suit with a dark blue flower embroided into the jacket. I had a dark blue tie on along with black dress pants and shoes. My hair was slicked back as I waited for it to start. Virgil was Patton's maid of honor and Roman was my best man. Emile was in the front row and held Oliver. Flowers were popping up on practically everyone so I guess we don't need a flower girl.
I was shaking before I finally saw him. Patton walked up the aisle. His hair was curled ever so slightly and his lips parted. His suit was white with a light blue tie. Stunning sparkling white and light blue flowers were styled into his hair. He moved gracefully and it was almost as if time stopped. We finally faced each other. I couldn't even hear the words the supposed priest (aka Remy) was saying. As soon as we uttered the words "I do" and he said "You May now kiss the gay or whatever!"
Then our lips met, we had finally married, finally became parents, and finally had our happy ending!
The after party was fun. Remy got super drunk. Emile left with Remy to prevent Remy from getting too drunk. Patton and Virgil were chatting and Roman was by my side.
"Logan I guess you could say I'm scared." The romantic side said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"About what exactly Roman?" He sighed and rubbed his head.
"About being a good husband to Virgil and being a good dad." He said nervously looking down. I patted him on the back and smiled at him.
"Roman you'll be an amazing Husband and Parent. I'm sure of it." We hugged before he went to drag Virgil to the dance floor. I observed the two. Their capes flowed behind them as they dance. Roman sung the lyrics and looked down at his fiancé. Virgil cling to Roman and tripped over his boyfriend's feet a few times. You could see his bump growing. It wasn't big nor was it small.
Then Patton rushed to me. Obviously drunk, he pulled me onto the dance floor. His glasses were crooked on his face. His cheeks were heated and he wore a goofy smile. He tripped over my feet and clumsily danced as I held the structure of the dance. It came to the point where he would repeatedly kiss me. His eyes were full of lust. Oliver was back home in the nursery by now so we didn't need to worry about him. We danced for a little more until it was clear he wanted to have sex.
He went home to our room. Patton started to kiss me as I threw my jacket off. I kissed him back and pushed him on to the bed. He smirked at me.
"Loooogannnn I waaaantttt youuuuu!!!!" I  looked back at him as I undid my tie.
"I know my love it's quite clear that you want me." I kissed him and took off his jacket and tie. I left hickies on his neck and collar bone and tore off his shirt.
I finally trailed down to his pants.
"Logannnn do it!" He moaned.
"Yes Patton dear!" I tore his pants and boxers off. I began to suck and he rolled his head back and gripped my hair.
"Ooohhh yess Lo!!!" He moaned as my tongue swirled around his member.
"Loooooogannn I'm gunna-" he warned before cumming into my mouth. I broke from his member and swallowed. I kissed him roughly and then tore my shirt, pants, and boxers off my body. Then I grabbed some lube and alined my fingers with his entrance.As I entered the first finger he let out a cry.
"Oooohhhh Looooo!!" I then entered the second and scissored my fingers in him. Finally the third finger entered as he moaned my name. I moved all fingers around in him sketching him out preparing him. My fingers left him and I slipped on a condom. I then entered him. He cried out pains as I started thrust slowly. I then started to pushing in him faster and faster before I cummed and he came onto his stomach. I exited him and cleaned us both up before pulling the covers over us.
"I love you Lo"
"Love you too Pat"

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating! I had like zero motivation but now I'm back!!! I have nothing really to say sooo until next time, Take it easy guys, gals, non-binary pals and genderqueer peers! PEACE OUT!!!