One

Lauren's POV

I was watching Netflix in my room, when I heard my door opening and saw Dani walk through.

"Laur, you should really come to this party with me tomorrow. You haven't been out of the house in weeks, and I think it would be good for you."

I couldn't remember the last time I left the house, or better yet, I couldn't remember the last time I got out of bed and actually fixed myself up. "I don't know Dan, I'm not really in the mood to go out and socialize with people." Dani rolled her eyes.

"Are you ever in the mood to socialize with people?? Come on Laur, a lot of our friends will be there! It'll be good for you to get out of that bed for once, and go meet some new people." I just sighed. "Pleaseee?? You never know, you might meet someone special there. Maybe it's time you really try to move on, it's been a while now."

I just sat there, as she looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'll think about it, and I'll let you know in the morning. Okay?" She stood up from the bed, with a smirk on her face.

"Okay fine, but please really think about it. I hate to see you just laying there all day, whenever we're not working." I faintly smiled at her.

"I will, I'll let you know." She nodded her head, and smiled at me as she walked out the door.

After she left, I just sat there thinking, do I really want to go out and be around a bunch of people? Am I ready for that? I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing ever, I do miss my friends. I tried going back to watching Netflix, but all I could think about was her saying "meet someone special" and "time to move on." This past year, I came out to my family. Fortunately, they were all really accepting of me, which really surprised me! Dani is the only one that knows the whole entire story with my ex. My family only knows bits and pieces of it, I just don't want them knowing everything, at least not yet. Maybe it is time for me to try and move on from the past, and start new. I'll make my decision in the morning, I thought to myself. I watched 2 more episodes on Netflix, and decided it was time to go to sleep. I turned everything off, and started dozing off.

——————————————————————
Hi guys, this is my first story!!

Let me know if I made any mistakes, and what you think so far!

I know this chapter was kind of short, but I just wanna get some kind of "introduction" in of them both before going into it. It might be boring the first couple chapters, but it'll get more interesting as it goes :)