Forty Three

Lauren's POV

"So Lauren, what's this I hear about someone offering you and Dani a photoshoot?" Christina asked during the meeting.

"Really? I thought we were just gonna ignore this?" I asked, looking towards my younger sister.

"I thought more about it last night, and maybe it's something we should check out?" Dani shrugged.

"I mean you never know, it could be a good opportunity for the both of you. You've never really done a photoshoot outside of the band," Katherine added.

"Guys you don't understand because you weren't there, but the feeling I got around this woman, was not good.."

"Dani mentioned her kids were fans of ours right? Maybe she just didn't expect you guys to actually to talk to her, so maybe she was nervous? It wouldn't hurt to go check it out, would it?" Christina asked.

"Out of all of us, I really thought you'd be the one that's most against this.. I guess not though.. Dan, do you really wanna try this out?" I asked, looking at my younger sister once again.

"Yeah. I mean imagine pictures of both of us, and also us having professional pictures with Emmyn, and Lisa. I think it would be really cool to have those."

"You do know we have Acacia for that right??"

"Yeah, but she's gonna be out of town for a while.."

"Okay, and Lisa will be out of town until Saturday sooo.."

"Let's just call her, and go check out what she has to offer. If we don't like it, we can just forget all about it, okay?" Dani pouted her lip.

"Fine.. But you're calling," I rolled my eyes.

Dani pulled out the paper the lady gave us, and started calling her.

"Put it on speaker," I said.

"Hello?" Someone spoke.

"Hi, this is Dani, and Lauren Cimorelli. The ones you spoke to yesterday, at the restaurant?"

"Ah yes! Did you guys decide if you wanted to or not?"

"Um not exactly.. But we were wondering if we could check everything out, and see what all you have to offer?"

"Yes of course. Did you ask your partners if they would wanna join? I can come to the four of you, and talk about it."

"Um not yet, since one of them are out of town right now.. Do you have a studio? We just have a lot going on around here, right now.."

"Oh okay.. Y-yes of course I have a studio. How about you two come Friday and see?" There she goes stuttering again..

"Sounds good. Just send me the address, and we'll be there."

"Okay, see you girls then. Have a good day!"

Dani hung up the phone, and I sent her a glare.

"What?!" She asked.

"I can't believe you're actually getting me into this. Lisa told me to not get involved, and here we are, going to see her on Friday.." I shook my head.

"Yeah, but she doesn't have to know right? It's not like we're doing anything, we're just going to check it out.."

"Yeah, but I don't want to lie to her.."

"Tell her after we see her then? Just tell her I made you go."

-----

Friday was here, and we were on our way to this ladies studio. I felt more nervous then I have in a while..