Twenty Eight

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning in Lisa's arms, and I felt so content in that moment. I still can't believe that she surprised me by coming, and asking me to be her girlfriend. It seemed like everything was finally coming together, and I just hope it stays that way.

I looked at the time, and realized it was still early, so I cuddled back up to her and tried to fall back asleep.

I woke up a little later to her moving, I barley opened my eyes and saw that she was awake. She glanced down at me, causing me to blush.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend," She said, before stretching.

"I'm not used to hearing that yet, good morning babe," I smiled.

"I know, i'm not used to it either," Lisa laughed. "Do you wanna start getting ready for the day?"

"Ehh, maybe in like five minutes, or so. You're warm, and I don't feel like getting up," I laughed, while getting as close to her as I could.

"Fine, but can I at least get a kiss first?"

"Of course," I gladly moved my head to look up at her, and gave her a small peck on the lips. "You'll get more when I actually get up."

"Sounds good to me," I laid my head back down, and she started playing with my hair.

I started to feel her try and get up, causing me to groan and wrap my legs around her.

"Laur, I need to go to the bathroom," She laughed.

"Ugh, fine," I sighed before rolling off of her.

I guess that means it's time to get up, and start to get ready for the day. I'm excited to see what all we do, and just spend the whole day with Lisa.

"Should I put on makeup?" I asked, loud enough so she could hear me.

"You're stunning with or without it, so whichever you're comfortable with doing," she came out of the bathroom and caught me blushing.

"You're not very helpful," I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff, going into the bathroom.

"Yeah, but it made you blush so that's all that matters,"

The bathroom door was open, and I heard her walking towards me.

"Hey, so I saw where-  Woah.." She stopped and looked at me in the mirror.

"Is it too much?" I asked, talking about my makeup.

"No, not at all. It's perfect, you're perfect." Lisa walked up to me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Who are you trying to impress, looking this good?"

"Oh you know, there's this one girl.. Her names Lisa, she's kinda hot, and cool I guess. Do you know her?"

"I don't think so, she sounds kinda lame.. She's really lucky if she gets you though.."

"Whatever.." I laughed. "So what were you gonna say when you walked in?"

"Oh! I saw where they have this ferris wheel downtown, would that be something you'd like to do? Or do heights freak you out?"

"As long as i'm with you, I don't care where I am."

"That was so cheesy, but I liked it. Finish getting ready and we'll go," She kissed my cheek before going back out.

I finished getting ready, and packed up the rest of my stuff. Of course Lisa wouldn't let me carry much, but we took all my stuff down to her car and we're headed downtown.