Five

Lauren's POV

It was time for me to get ready for this party tonight, and I had no idea what to wear. I kind of want to be comfortable, but still look like I put some effort into my outfit. I had a pair of black ripped jeans, and ripped blue jeans to pick between. I was pushing more towards the black ones, so I think I'm gonna go for those. Now I needed a shirt.. I could either wear a shirt on the dressier side, or I could go with a graphic tee. "Definitely graphic tee." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and seen it was Dani.

"Was I talking out loud again?" I chuckled looking at her.

"Yeah, I think the graphic tee is more you. So go with that one!" Dani laughed as she walked back out of my room.

"Ok thanks!" I laughed while shaking my head.

Now I needed to put on my makeup. I'm gonna go with a more natural look. I put on foundation, concealer, a neutral brown eyeshadow, mascara, and fixed my eyebrows up. "Not too bad" I said to myself. I walked out of the room to Dani's, to see what she was doing since I'm done and bored.

"Hey" I said as I walked in her room.

"Hey, I like the look! Does this look fine?" She asked, while looking at herself in the mirror.

She was wearing blue mom jeans, and a cropped shirt with a tank under it. "Dan, you look fine!" I said sitting on her bed, pulling my phone out.

I scrolled through Instagram seeing what everyone was up to, I seen my friend Caseys story. She's the one hosting the party, so I wanted to see what it was like already. I opened it, and there was already quite a few people there, and everyone was already drinking. Which just made my nerves worse, I don't drink so being around that can definitely be interesting sometimes. "Is that Casey's story?" Dani asked me.

"Yeah, there's already a lot of people there, and everyone's drinking." I turned my phone so she could see.

"I mean it is a party Laur, of course there's going to be alcohol there. Do you still want to go?" She asked concerning.

"Yeah, I still want to go. I'm just nervous, it's just been so long." I replied, going through the rest of my stories.

"I get that, but everything's going to be fine. We're in this together, you're not alone. It'll be fun!" She said smiling, getting on her own phone.

"Thanks Dan for understanding. I hope it is fun!"

We just sat there on her bed for about 30 minutes, and then we decided it was time to start heading to the party. We walked downstairs and seen Amy and her friends all sitting there watching a movie.

"You guys heading out?" My mom asked us from the kitchen. I didn't even see her sitting there.

"Yeah, we shouldn't be too, too late tonight!" Dani said answering her.

"That's fine, have fun and please be careful. I love you guys!" My mom said hugging us both.

"Love you mom!" We both said pulling away from the hug.

"Bye guys have fun!! If either of you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. I'll be there." Amy yelled from the living room.

"We will! Byeee." I said walking out the door.

We got in the car, and headed to the party. We jammed out the whole way there. We listened to everything from One Direction, to Dani's favorite band Neck Deep. About 20 minutes later we arrived. We got out of the car and started walking in.

"You got this, just have fun tonight you deserve it." Dani smiled as she patted my back.

I smiled back at her. I took a deep breath, and walked in. There was so many people here, everywhere you looked you seen people. Everyone was drinking, and the music was so loud. "I got this" I thought to myself. We looked around, and seen our group of friends there. We walked up to them, and they all got excited when they seen us.

"Dani! Lauren! Oh my gosh I'm so glad you guys are here!!" Our friend Camilla said as she hugged us.

"Yeah, Dani convinced me to come out tonight." I chuckled pulling away from the hug.

"Well I'm glad she did, I missed you! How have you been?" She asked.

"I missed you too, and I've been okay. Just glad to be out of the house for once." I smiled.

"Well, let's have fun tonight! It's not everyday Lauren Cimorelli comes to a party" She yelled to our group of friends. I just laughed and went along with it.

I was just looking around the room casually to see if I knew anyone else, and no one seemed to catch my eye. I just went back to talking with my friends for a while, and just laughing at watching them try to dance. They were stumbling so much from them drinking and it was so funny. It really did feel good to be out of my room for once. I stood there and talked to them for a little bit longer, and I kinda want to sit down for a minute. I needed a little break from all the drunk people, so I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone for a minute, and just casually looking around. I was scrolling through my Twitter when I seen someone walking up to me, out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I heard someone ask me. I looked up at who was talking to me, and I lost my breath for a second as I seen a beautiful girl standing there. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even think of any words, as I seen her just looking at me with a smile.

"Uh, n- no, it's o- open." I hardly spit out.

The girl sat down, I had no idea who this was as I've never seen her before. I was so nervous, my hands were sweating. "Get it together Lauren, don't embarrass yourself." I said to myself trying to calm down.

————————————————————————
So who do you think sat next to her?

Reminder that this is my first story, so any commentary is welcomed!!

Vote please?