Nine

Lisa's POV

We walked downstairs, and there was still quite a few people there. We searched around the house for Dani, and couldn't find her anywhere. I saw that Casey was still awake, so I decided to ask her about Lauren's sister.

"Hey Casey, do you happen to know where Lauren's sister, Dani is?"

"Uh yeah, I think she left just a little bit ago with some friends. She thought Lauren had left already. Honestly, I thought both of you had left also." She replied.

"Oh, no I showed her my favorite spot on your roof. Do you know if Izzie, Kylie, or Justin are still here?" I questioned.

"OH! That reminds me! Izzie left with them a little bit ago, but since she was drinking, she left her keys here for you to drive her car home." She pulled the keys out of her pocket. "Here you go! I totally forgot I had these."

"Alright, thank you!" I laughed at her actions from the drinking. "I'm going to head out though, it was good seeing you again!" I smiled.

"I'm so glad you decided to come out tonight. If you ever want to hangout, just text me and we can do something. It was good seeing you as well!" She stumbled, as she came over to hug me.

"I will definitely!" I said, pulling away from the hug and turning to Lauren.

"Casey said that Dani left a little bit ago, thinking that you had already left. My friends also left me, but my friend Izzie left me her car, so I can give you a ride home if you want."

"That'd be fine, as long as you don't mind! It's not very far from here." Lauren smiled.

"I don't mind at all, let's go!" I replied, opening the door for her on the way out.

She smiled. "So which one is Izzies car?" Lauren asked, looking around.

"That white one right there." I pointed at the car.

I opened the car door for her, "oh thank you, I'm not used to someone being this nice to me." She blushed.

"It's no problem at all, but no ones ever opened the door for you? You just wait until the right person comes along, you'll think this is nothing." I winked at her, shut the door, then got in the car.

I started the car, then handed her my phone. "Will you put in your address, so I can know where I'm going?" I chuckled.

"Oh yes, I guess that would help." Lauren laughed.

"You know, your laugh is really contagious?" I asked, while taking my phone back.

"Oh gosh, I don't like it." She blushed.

"Really? I do! I don't like mine either, I feel like everyone feels that way about themselves though." I started heading towards Lauren's house.

"Yeah that's true, I like yours though. I really appreciate you giving me a ride home." I could see her smile, out of the corner of my eye.

"Well of course! I wasn't just gonna leave you stranded there." I giggled.

"I'm really surprised Dani, or any of my family members hasn't called me yet, asking where I am. Oh! Hey, you should show me one of your songs. I really want to hear one, that is if you don't mind."

I felt the nerves coming on again, even though she could just look it up in her free time, it was just the thought that she'd be hearing it for the first time, in front of me.. "Yeah sure! Only if I get to hear one of yours also." I winked.

"Ok deal!"

"Ok, I'm going to show you our song that we literally just finished yesterday, before the party. So you get to hear an unreleased one." I said, looking for the song.

"Ouu, I feel special!"

I played it for her, and I was nervous because she was so quiet throughout the song..

"Lisa, is that you singing?" She questioned.

"Uh, yeah" I nervously laughed.

"Oh my gosh, your voice.. It- it's amazing! It caught me off guard, and I was speechless. I really liked it!!"

"Thank you, I really appreciate that. I was a little worried that you didn't like it, because you didn't say anything. Ok, your turn!" I said, handing her my phone.

"Do you want to hear an original, or a cover?" She questioned.

"Umm, surprise me!" I was really excited to hear what Lauren sounded like, she looks like she has an amazing voice.

She played the song, and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I could tell exactly which one Lauren was as well. "Oh my.. I've never heard 5 voices blend so beautifully together before. That was so good, and you're over there telling me my voice is good.. Have you heard yours? You sound like an angel."

"I'm anywhere from that, but thank you I appreciate that!" She smiled at me. "This is my house, on the right." She pointed at her house.

I parked the car. "Don't get out yet!" I said, as I rushed out to open her door for her.

"You're so sweet!" She said blushing, once again.

I walked her up to her door. "Thank you, again, for giving me a ride home, and for the whole night honestly. I really needed this, I had a great time." She smiled looking down.

"It was no problem at all for the ride. Thank you for tonight, I had a great time also! I'm really glad that you came, and we ended up meeting."

"Me too." Next thing I knew, she was putting her arms up, so she can hug me. I was blushing so hard. Her hugs were so warm, I could stay here all night.

I pulled away from the hug. "Hey, can I get your number, so maybe we can hangout again sometime?"

"Yeah of course." She said, taking my phone out of my hand. "Here you go. Please be safe going home, will you text me when you make it so I know?" She asked.

"Of course I will, see you later, Cimorelli." I winked at her.

She blushed, "Bye Lisa." We both turned around and went our separate ways.

I got in the car, and squealed. I was so happy, tonight was literally perfect. I'm so glad that I decided on going to that party.

————————————————————————
Next chapter will be Lauren's POV

Also, do you guys like the chapters long, or do you want them shorter?