Forty One

Lisa's POV

The wedding had started, and all of the bridesmaids and groomsman were walking down the aisle. Finally the music started, and we all stood to watch Katherine walk down the aisle as well. I could tell that both her, and her dad had tears in their eyes, and it was such a bittersweet moment.

The ceremony started, and Lauren, and I couldn't stop catching glances of each other every few minutes. We both just kept smiling at each other, and tried to pay attention, but she was just so distracting it was hard to do that. I'm sure there were people wondering why one of the bridesmaids kept looking elsewhere, and kept smiling.

It finally got to the point of the ceremony where they both shared their vows with each other. They both were tearing up speaking. Lauren was staring hardcore, when I finally gave in and looked at her, she mouthed, "I love you," and it made my heart flutter. I blushed before mouthing back, "I love you more."

Katherine finally had her first kiss, and everyone started back down the aisle out of the ceremony and it was time to go to the reception. Even though I know no one could help who Lauren was walking with, that still didn't change the fact that I might have been a little jealous that I wasn't the one walking with her. I waited for her parents to leave, since they were my ride. Once we got out the door, I saw the limo, and my girlfriend still here.

She finally saw me, and motioned for me to come down to her. "How come you guys haven't left yet?" I asked.

"I told them to wait a few, to see if you wanted to ride with us?" She had a grin on her face.

That made me blush, "you really waited just for me? Is there room in there?"

"Of course there's room for you, if not I can always sit on your lap," Lauren nudged my shoulder with hers, a wink following.

I smiled, before telling her parents I was riding with them, then following my girlfriend in the limo. It was definitely crowded and there wasn't a whole lot of room.. If I'm being honest, was I really complaining about her being basically on top of me? No. She had her hand laid on my leg, and I had my arm wrapped around her, squeezing her waist every once in a while. There was a tension between us that I've never really felt before.

We soon arrived to the reception, and Lauren told me where our seats were. I went there alone, since they all had to be introduced in with the bride.

We all were soon eating the food together. Lauren has had her hand on my thigh since we sat down. I mean I'm not gonna sit here and say we aren't touchy, but it's different today.

Christina made her maid of honor speech, and they were currently having their first dance.

Lauren leaned over to me, "you know, I've never had a date to a wedding before?"

"So I'm your first huh? I feel honored," I smirked. "Honestly though, you're my first also."

"Guess i feel honored too then," she blushed, before turning back around to look at her sister dancing.

The dance was over, and the DJ announced that everyone could come on the floor now.

"Come on guys, let's go dance!" Dani yelled, standing up.

"I'm down, you coming babe?" I looked at Lauren, who was still sitting.

"Uh I don't know.."

"You're telling me you'll sit there and dance in front of your fans, and in videos, but you won't dance at a wedding? Please?" I pouted my lip.

"Fine, only because you're cute," she rolled her eyes, grabbing my hand.

We all danced together, laughed, and I was honestly having so much fun. Lauren stayed close to me, always finding a way to still touch me in some way.

A slow song came on, and I grabbed her by the waist pulling her into me. She blushed, before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So.. About the conversation you had earlier with my parents, what was it about?"

"We were just talking about how things were going with my band, and your mom told me how proud they were of me, and it made me tear up because I've waited my whole life to hear that, and the fact is was from your parents just meant a lot to me."

She pulled me even closer to her, resting her head on my chest, "I love you so much. I wish I could take all the pain away from your past."

"Hey," I pulled her back some, making her look at me. "You do take it away. Having you in my life, makes it all worth it. You make waking up everyday worth it. I love you just as much," I pecked her lips, before pulling her back in.

"So, could you ever picture this being us one day?" I asked after a while of silence.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"You know.. Us getting married one day. Like would that be something you'd want?"

"So you wanna marry me?" She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Laur, I'm being serious," I laughed.

"Of course that'd be something I'd want, are you kidding?" I just smiled, holding onto her tight.

"So what's with all the touching tonight? I'm not complaining, I just wasn't expecting it."

"I don't know, you just look really good tonight, and I can't keep my hands off of you," she smirked.

"Oh really?" I leaned down close to her ear, "trust me if we weren't in a public place right now, I wouldn't be keeping my hands off you either," I whispered.

She blushed, before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom. She made sure no one was in there, and pushed me into a stall. Her lips came crashing into mine.

I grabbed her by the waist turning her around and pressing her back against the stall door. My hands rubbing up her sides. I moved my lips down to her neck as I slowly left kisses. Her breathing was heavy as she was trying to hold the moans in.

I put my leg between her thighs, and ran my hands all around. A moan finally slipped out, and I smiled against her neck..

We heard the door open, but I didn't stop, "Lauren, are you in here?" Dani asked.

I found Laurens weak spot when she went to answer, "Uh y-yeah, I just had to use the b-bathroom."

"Okay well Katherines about to throw her bouquet and everyone was wondering where you were."

"Okay, I'll be right out."

The door shut again, and Lauren grabbed my face making me look at her, "We could've gotten caught right there."

"Yeah, but we didn't and it was hot hearing you barley being able to speak a sentence."

She pulled me in connecting our lips again, but as it was getting heated again, I slipped away making my way out of the stall.

"Uh where are you going?" My girlfriend asked.

"Back out there, maybe we'll finish this later," I winked, running out before she could catch up to me.
———————————————————————
this chapter really didn't wanna post for some reason..

idk how many more chapters i'm gonna write of this but i kinda want more drama ;)