Fifteen

Lisa's POV

The movie was almost over, and we were still holding hands. My mind was racing through every thought I had. What does this mean? If I was being honest, whatever I am feeling in this moment, was scary. I haven't felt anything towards anyone in a year. I could only wonder if she felt the same way towards me..

Shortly after, the movie ended. Our fingers still intertwined. She looked at me, "See, the movie wasn't too bad, was it?"

"Pshh, I never got scared one time. That was nothing." I joked.

"Rightttt, that's why you covered your face, and clenched onto my hand at all the pop ups?" She teased, smirking at me.

I could feel my cheeks start to get hot, from the look she was giving me. "Maybe I was, but I felt you jump a few times yourself there." I nudged her shoulder, with mine.

"Yeah, I did that so you could feel better about not being the only one scared." She nudged me back, laughing.

"Keep telling yourself that." I laughed with her.

"Hey, where's your bathroom at?" Lauren asked, standing up, lightly squeezing my hand before letting go.

"Down that hallway, it's the first door on the left." I smiled. She turned around, and walked in the door.

My hand felt cold again, I already missed the warm feeling that just simply holding her hand gave me. I could tell she was already starting to have an effect on me, and that was terrifying. I didn't want to get too attached, too fast.. Something about her just felt, different.

She soon came back out, and walked over by me to sit down. I watched her as she walked closer to me, realizing I still didn't know that much about her.

I just sat there looking at her, wondering all about her life. She noticed, "Why're you staring at me?" She smirked.

"You know, I still don't know much about you.. Like, when's your birthday?" I asked, starting small.

She looked at me, smiling. "My birthday's August twelfth, it's the same day as my Oldest sister, Christina! When's yours?"

"September nineteenth."

Her mouth opened, like she was in shock. "Oh my gosh, you're kidding! You have the same birthday as my younger brother, Nick."

"Really? That's cool. How old is he?" I asked.

"He's sixteen. Ok my turn to ask a question! What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Oh so we're taking turns now?" I smirked. "I love to write and sing, if you couldn't tell. I'm almost constantly writing down new lyrics to a song. I love doing puzzles when I have the time. Doing anything outdoors, dyeing my hair a lot. Anything really, as long as it's fun."

"You don't seem too boring then.." she laughed. "Dyeing your hair, huh? What all colors have you done?"

My mouthed dropped, and I pushed her arm, "I am not boring! Oh my, I've done so many different hair colors, and styles... I've done pink, blonde, teal, red, light, and dark green, and many, many, different variations of those colors." I laughed.

"Wow.. when you said dying your hair.. I expected like one or two, not that many! Do you have any pictures so I can see?" She asked, in shock.

"Yeah, of course!" I pulled out my phone, and started showing her all my different hair styles.

"That's a lot, and they're all so interesting! How in the world did you pull off every single one of them? The only colors I've really done that was dramatic is blue, and i added blonde to my hair."