5

When evening arrived, the teams took the bus down to the docks at the Foreshore, where a dolphin cruise had been booked to depart at 6pm with both teams on board

When evening arrived, the teams took the bus down to the docks at the Foreshore, where a dolphin cruise had been booked to depart at 6pm with both teams on board. The 'Waters of Healing' gang would once again be joining them, and they were planning to record a bit of a vlog style video, and maybe do a photo shoot if they got lucky enough to see a few dolphins.

"Apparently there's a surprise for the end of the trip," said Kun, as the boat travelled swiftly through the residential canals, and out towards the area where they hoped to find some dolphins.

"Oh, really?" Said Jordyn. "I wonder what it is then. Isn't it crazy that it's 6pm and it's still sunny?"

"It's beautiful, I love the sun," he replied, stretching out his arms, and resting his head on the back of his seat. Jordyn couldn't help smiling as the spray of water from the boat splashed his face a little, and he screwed up his nose playfully. "I want to soak up as much of this weather as I can before we go back to Manchester."

"Relatable," Jordyn giggled at him.

"I know you were adopted as a baby, but have you spent any time in Brazil since?" He asked. "Brazil is very hot too, isn't it?"

"Brazil is humid," she responded. "I didn't go back until Virg was able to pay for us to go, obviously I'm quite a bit younger than he is, and we were a fairly poor family, but he wanted to take me to see my home country, which was amazing, since he didn't have to do that."

"You guys are quite close, right?" Kun asked, his eyes flicking to where the Dutchman was laughing about something with Joe and another girl that Jordyn didn't recognise. "I always see him do things that remind me of you, and have to remind myself that you aren't blood related. But I guess that's because you grew up together."

"Probably," Jordyn laughed. "I'm conscious of that as well, I think it's nice to feel like I do have a real family. Virg is special."

"He is," Kun laughed. "He's damn annoying on the pitch, I'll tell you that for free."

"You don't have to tell me," Jordyn winked at him. "He wondered why I never wanted to play football against him when we were growing up."

At that point, Virgil himself could be heard, calling to everyone that he'd spotted a dolphin. Everyone crowded to the edges of the boat to see, and sure enough, there was a dolphin cruising happily alongside the boat, almost as if it was wondering why they couldn't go any faster.

"It thinks we're going too slow!" Trent exclaimed.

"Nah mate, it's staring at that awful necklace," Joe teased him, causing his fellow Englishman to turn and glare at him.

"I'm telling you, you don't know about this style. This is hot right now, okay? Even ask Jordyn!"

"I told you what I thought of it!" Jordyn laughed at him, remembering their adventures in the jewellery store the previous day. "There's a time and a place, Trent."