4

The remainder of the day consisted in Beach football for a few hours, before a few of them decided shopping was on the cards, and shared a few taxies to Mandurah Forum

The remainder of the day consisted in Beach football for a few hours, before a few of them decided shopping was on the cards, and shared a few taxies to Mandurah Forum. Kun bought Jordyn a go-pro to use on the trip, and they unpacked it then and there in the middle of the forum to get it working. Then Kun and Nico Otamendi went to find some tourist presents for their families in Argentina, and Jordyn took the opportunity to spend time with her brother. He was with Joe, Robbo, Trent, and Corinne, (Robbo's girlfriend and soulmate) in EB Games when she found them, looking at the new CoD. Jordyn had never met Corinne, and Andy introduced the two of them to each other.

"Corinne is one of our physios, which meant she got to come on this trip," Robbo explained. "She and Hope work together, I think you met Hope earlier?"

"Yeah, I did," Jordyn nodded.

"It's nice to meet you," Corinne spoke with a very obvious French accent, and Jordyn returned her smile.

"Likewise," she nodded, smiling at the fact that both of Liverpool's physios had ended up dating one of the players.

"You seem to have lost your attachment," Virgil smirked at his sister.

"Shut up," she laughed, blushing a little. "I don't know how serious it is yet."

Virgil nodded.

"Okay," he smiled. "Of course you'd date a city player."

"We aren't dating!" She exclaimed. "I don't have my soul mark."

"Yet," Trent chimed in. "I saw you two today."

"It's cute," Joe added, grinning.

"Wait what? Who is Jordyn dating?" Asked Corinne, laughing at the boys' excitement.

Jordyn looked at her brother, exasperated, as Andy explained to Corinne.

"See what you've done?"

"I haven't done anything," he chuckled, pulling her closer to hug her. "Come on, you can help Trent decide. He wants to pick up hot Australian chicks, he needs clothing advice."

"I do not!" Trent objected, as Virgil steered the lot of them out of EB Games, and towards some clothing stores.

"He does," Joe ignored the right back's pleas.

"My style is better than Virg's," Trent continued to object, and Jordyn laughed at them, allowing her brother to pull her along. This would be free entertainment, if nothing else.

~.~.~.~

The following morning was spent at the resort, as they had plans for the evening, and everybody wanted to relax after the exhausting morning at the beach the day before. Jordyn and Kun played tennis against Virgil and Ox, which was fun until the sun got too hot, and they decided to move away from the tennis courts, which had absolutely no shade, towards the pools. Jordyn was just pleased that Kun and Virg didn't hate each other or anything, as that would have been hell for her. They enjoyed ganging up on her, however, and Ox was absolutely no help, as he found the entire situation hilarious. Jordyn resorted to getting back at him by teasing him about red heads, but nothing could really suppress Ox when he had the wind in his sails.