7

It was about an hour's walk from the resort where they were staying to Dolphin Quay, where the restaurant they had booked for the evening was located

It was about an hour's walk from the resort where they were staying to Dolphin Quay, where the restaurant they had booked for the evening was located. It took them longer than an hour, however, as Lia had decided that all the couples needed cute couple photos sitting on the metal heart shaped frame at the foreshore, and dragged all of them on a detour to visit it. It was worth it in the end, even if only for the photos of Raheem, Kun and Gabi pretending to have a cute couple photo all together.

"Does this make you jealous?" Lia asked Jordyn. Jordyn laughed.

"I feel like it should, Kun looks good with anyone doesn't he?"

"You are a lost cause, my dear," said Ana. "And in my opinion he looks the best when he's with you."

"Thank you," Jordyn chuckled.

"Jordyn and Kun, Corinne and Andy, Anabelle and Phil, Aya and Joe, who claim they're just friends but okay..."

Everyone ooh'd, and Aya and Joe both blushed at this, and smiled at each other a little.

"Anyway," continued Lia, "Alex and Hope, and Natalie and John. Oh, and Trent and Harmony, who aren't soul marked yet but definitely should be. I think we got everyone!"

"Wait, hold up, Natalie and John are soulmates?" Asked Ox.

"Yeah, when did that happen?" Said Anabelle, turning to smile at the two of them. "Is that why you've been so close lately?"

"Yeah, it happened on the first day of the trip," John smiled. "I asked her if she was nervous, talking about explaining to us all about the dolphins on the boat trip, and she said 'I'll be fine as long as you're there with me."

"That's adorable," Hope smiled at the two of them.

"It's gonna be tricky for us with the long distance, but we're going to try and work something out," Natalie explained.

"Wow, I don't envy you that," Jordyn said, her eyes widening. "We'll all be rooting for you two. Don't give up on each other."

"What did you say about Love Island, Lia?" Anabelle said. "I think it's actually pretty accurate."

"Australia is the new Love Island," Phil nodded, as everyone laughed.

"The photos from today will be up on my photo stream if anyone wants a copy," said Lia. "I think we're done now."

"Uh, no we are not!" Corinne objected. "I haven't seen you and Leroy getting your photo done yet!"

"True!" Nodded Harmony. "Give me your camera, Lia."

Lia turned to smile sheepishly at Leroy, and he chuckled, taking her hand, and leading her to where the frame was. He put his arms around her waist, and rested their foreheads together. The slight breeze was blowing their hair in their faces, and Lia giggled a little. Leroy raised a hand to pick a strand out of his eyes, and tuck it behind her ear. Then he kissed her lips sweetly, and she melted into the kiss, both of them smiling happily.