12

12 — NEWSFLASH!

is it possible to impeach someone who's not even a president just yet?

"chin up, walk confidently. and for god's sake, fix your posture!" hangyul banters the poor boy excessively.

minhee could only shake his head in distress. "dude, i'm running for student body president, not for miss universe."

"you got a new haircut genius, and it brings up quite a lot resemblances to other popular figures. it's either you're miss universe, or you're a donald trump in making. deal with it."

they were practically strutting their way towards the school hallway, with dongpyo and hyeongjun struggling to follow them from behind because minhee was walking so fast (that is definitely one of the perks of having extremely long legs), hangyul accompanying minhee on the side, monitoring his moves wherever he goes.

dongpyo runs forward, peeking his face in between hangyul and minhee. "why aren't you guys considering my original idea instead—"

"no dongpyo, i'm not going to let you transform into twice's tzuyu and walk through the school's hallway with minhee so he can get the clout."

"why not?!"

"you can be caught as an identity stealer," hyeongjun mentions softly.

"well if that's the case, why can't we just invite the real tzuyu instead?" dongpyo scrunches his forehead. "bring up daniel, give his girlfriend a call, treat them with a luxury night in a holiday resort or something!"

"okay first of all: that's disgusting," hangyul points out. "and second: daniel has the money to buy her girlfriend a penthouse himself, so i beg your pardon."

"guys," minhee raises his voice. "for god's sake, can we just get in now?"

hangyul turns to dongpyo. "you heard the boy. he's going to win this thing not because of someone else, but because of him himself. and i believe in minhee enough to know that what's going to happen."

minhee tilts his head. "... uh, i didn't say that. i just pointed out that we need to get in now because we're blocking the way into the school."

dongpyo and hyeongjun turns around, shamelessly just noticing the large crowd behind them who look quite displeased. quickly they sprinted their way into the school bed, not wanting to make such hassle once again.

hangyul opens the door, single-handedly revealing the new polished minhee to everyone. the students were definitely all minding their own business, but the sight of a blonde man in an environment dominated by dark-haired people is quite.. surprising. especially when that blonde individual is no one else other than the kang minhee.

heads turning, faint whispering. even some people raised their phones to take pictures, even though that's clearly illegal. minhee walks through the crowded hall, visually stopping himself from gulping in nervousness. hangyul puts his hand on his side, aggressively pushing him forward, though subtle because everyone didn't bother to notice his use of force. dongpyo and hyeongjun glances around, checking on the ongoing responses that they were getting.

"is that kang minhee?"

"is he an idol trainee or somethin'? i think he's a trainee."

"that's ridiculous! why would he bother to volunteer himself as a school body president if he's an idol trainee?"

"wait, he's a candidate? wow!"

"have you been living under a rock? of course he is!" dongpyo snaps at the clueless soobin who looked quite surprised by the boy's sudden interruption.