so..

It's 11.30pm. Tomorrow I have my physics exams and yet I'm still here, contemplating about my life decisions. Read the older chapters just for fun. The comments... are the ones that in fact make the story more interesting.

Therefore, I added a new 2020 resolution: finish the damn books that I started.

So whoever are still here and whatever reason you still linger in this orange app, I ought to tell you this, just for the sake of my own commitment and my sanity: I have decided to continue on with this book, no matter what.

X1 redebut? Great! X1 cease to exist? I'll continue to support the boys by writing this book, because unfortunately that's the most that I could to with my 'fangirl' rights, and I can't think of any other way to support them.

So yeah, expect a new chapter in a week or two. Read a few chapters back so you could remember the plot (just as how I've forgotten it LOL) and if you don't mind, mind leaving a vote just so I could see how many of you guys are still here? c: it really motivates me to continue on, seriously.

Okay, that's all from me, I should better go to sleep bc pHYSICS TEST TOMORROW AND I THINK IM GOING TO FAIL IT ANYWAY but hopefully not ok goodnight <3

- sincerely yours,
yuehwa xx