20

20 — SWITCHBLADE

so many brand new risks to take.

(in conclusion, stan NIKI)

"are you really lee eunsang??" minhee squints his eyes to see the words written on the screen. he yells. "lee eunsang, CAN YOU HEAR ME??"

"i think he'll hear you clearly without you having to scream, minhee-yah, he's a fricking usb." hangyul sighs.

"and? i ain't see ears from the usb!"

wooseok sneers. "well, he's not wrong.."

seungwoo leans closer to the laptop. "eunsang-ah, are you alright? can you please say— type, something again?"

"how can we be sure that it's him?" daniel asks, his happiness wavers by suspicion.

"trust me, that's him." seungyoun says with no hesitation.

"you better convince me either way, cho, for this all still looks to grey for me. i don't trust anything that comes out of kang seulgi's laptop."

wooseok turns to daniel, fuming. "dude, he has nothing to prove to you."

daniel laughs. "stay out of this, snowflake."

his face dims. "who are you to call me snowflake—"

"please guys, stop." seungyoun cuts them off before they go through another feud. "i love how you both are fighting to get me, seriously i'm flattered, but let's leave the love quarrel later on, shall we?"

wooseok rolls his eyes. "love quarrel, my ass."

they all jump once they see a new message from eunsang.

_EUNSANG.XMK: btw yohan-hyung u r a genius!!! :V

yohan flips his bangs. "i know i am, thank you sweetheart."

wooseok stares in disbelief. "kim yohan, if you brought this usb just so you can compliment yourself everyday, i will freeze the hell out of you."

"wait, what is he talking about?" seungwoo asks him.

"the morse code~ i solved eunsang's lil lightshow." he answers with pride. "thank god, that 20 minutes i took to memorize morse code did not come to waste."

dongpyo glances at him in shock. "you memorized morse code in 20 MINUTES?"

yohan tilts his head quirkily. "what, like it's hard?"

_EUNSANG.XMK: hyeongjun-ah, i'm so sorry about your mother....... i wanted to tell you sooner about it but i haven't been able to :(

"wait, what happened to hyeongjun??" seungwoo stands up from his seat, his eyes dart over the younger boy.

"yes, the hell is this?" wooseok follows him into full on parent mode, making his way to hyeongjun and ruffling his hair.

hyeongjun smiles weakly. "don't worry, i'm fine."

_EUNSANG.XMK: no he's not

"no, i'm not, hngggg,,," he bursts into tears. wooseok and seungwoo surround the boy, hugging him tightly.

"what happened?" daniel asks coolly.

_EUNSANG.XMK: so you want me or seungyoun-hyung to tell y'all

"seungyoun-hyung should do it," dohyon says, giving suggestion. "black widow hyung's way of typing makes him sound heartless."

_EUNSANG.XMK: no!!!