Chapter 8

(A/N WARNING MATRURE CONTENT!)

Niall and Harry settled in their new room, and just talked away.

“So do you like the place?” Harry asked.

“I love it, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!”

“I’m glad you like it babe.”

“I just wish I could have helped pay for it all.”

“This is my wedding gift to you.”

“But Hazza, you have already done so much.”

“I haven’t done enough.” Harry said, and grinned.

“You have done more than enough.”

Harry kissed Niall’s forehead.

“You know Hazza, this is our first night in our new home…”

“Are you implying what I think you are?” Harry asked.

“Sure am.” Niall said, grinning.

Niall gave Harry a kiss on the lips and continued grinning.

“We gotta be a little quiet though, we do have Kia here” Harry said.

“When are we ever quiet?”

“true, but we need to try.”

“Okay.”

Harry started kissing Niall, gently making his way towards his neck. He nibbled on the tender spot of his neck. Niall let out a moan that echoed in the room. Harry continued moving down slowly, kissing Niall’s body gently, kissing every spot that turned him on the most. Niall kept letting out loud gasps of pleasure.

“Shhh.” Harry reminded him.

Harry resumed kissing Niall everywhere possible. He could feel Niall’s body tremble. Niall, enjoying every second, could hardly take the teasing anymore.

“Hazza… Please, the teasing is too much. I need it now.” Niall groaned.

“Is that what you want?”

“Fuck yes” He gasped.

Harry grinned, and made his way down to Niall’s hard member, taking him into his mouth. Niall started moaning louder and louder.

“Oh fuck Harry!”

Harry continued going down on his throbbing member, running his tongue along the length of it.

“Fuck Harry your mouth is amazing.” Niall moaned out

Niall almost paralyzed with pleasure, pulled Harry up to kiss him, then flipped them over, turning the tables on Harry. Niall slowly made his way down Niall’s body, taking him fully into his mouth.

“OMG!” Harry gasped.

“Niall I’m ready!”

Niall grabbed a rubber, and prepared Harry, then slowly slid himself into Harry. Harry let out a loud gasp. Niall slowly thrusting himself in and out of him, while Harry continued moaning, and stroking himself, both about to blow.

“Niall, I’m gunna cum!” Harry moaned.

And with that Harry blew his load all over his chest. Niall pulled out, and tossed the condom to the side. He vigorously stroked himself until he blew all over Harry. Niall laid back beside Harry, and kissed him softly on the lips.

“That was amazing.” Harry said, still gasping for breath.

“Better than Skype” Niall said, and laughed.

“I love you Nialler.” He said, curling up to Niall.

“I love you too, Hazza.”

The two laid there staring up through the skylight watching the stars, and peacefully drifted off to sleep.