Chapter 10

With the wedding days away, Harry was diligently working with Andrew, trying to come up with the perfect way to show Niall how much he loves him, and they had finally decided that song was the best way, so Andrew and Harry were working every day, writing the perfect song.

“Finally it’s done, thank you Andy.” Harry said, sounding excited.

“You’re welcome, dear! I’m glad I could help, and I can’t wait to see the look on Niall’s face.”

“I know, also you should come by, and see our flat.”

“I need to, I know, but I wanna wait to the wedding, speaking of which, do you mind if I bring a date?”

“A date! Not at all, who is he?”

“Remember a few months back, I mentioned that I was talking to a guy who lives in London?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, we have been dating over the internet ever since.”

“That’s where you have been staying!”

“Yup, and don’t worry  you guys will love Louis.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry had been distant lately, and that worried Niall. With the wedding being days away, and all their friends and family starting to arrive, it really concerned Niall. “What if he’s getting cold feet?” He thought to himself.

Niall wasn’t sure what was going on, but for the moment, he put it out of his mind. He had way too much to do in such a short period of time.

“Niall!!!!!!!!!” Liam shouted, as he walked into the flat.

“LIAM!!” Niall said, running to his friend, that he missed dearly.

“THE PLACE IS AMAZING!”  Liam said, looking around at the flat.

“I know, Harry and Kia picked it out.”

It’s perfect for you guys. So are you excited?”

“YES!, but a part of me is wondering if Harry is getting cold feet.”

“What do you mean?

“He’s been acting very distant lately, he will be gone all day, and then when he gets home I ask how his day was, he just shrugs it off.”

“That’s not like him.”

“I know, it’s got me worried.”

“Have you thought about following him, and seeing what he’s up to?”

“That wouldn’t be right.”

“Niall he’s about to be your husband, stalk away. You have a right to see what he’s up to.”

“Maybe your right.”

As the two were talking Harry finally woke up. When he walked into the kitchen for some coffee, he had a surprise.

“LIAM!!!”

“HAZZ!!”

The two embraced.

“When did you get here?”

“Ten minutes ago.”

“Why didn’t you wake me Ni?”

“You were real tired last night, so I decided to just let you sleep.”

“You’re so good to me.” He said, then kissed Niall on the cheek.

For the rest of the morning, the three talked away, catching up, but all that was interrupted, when  Harry got a text, and left as soon as he got it.

“Okay Ni, let’s go get Kia up. It’s time for operation: What the fuck is up with Harry.”

Niall nodded, and went to go wake her.

(A/N WHAT IS HARRY UP TO? You will see... Lemme know what you think!)