Chapter 15 Part 1 (FINAL CHAPTER!!!!)

(A/N Okay guys the end is drawing near! I am breaking this chapter into parts for a few reasons... 1. I know allot of you want it updated! 2. I am trying a few new things, and by breaking it up it will make it easier for me.  I am also breaking this chapter into different points of view as well so you can see whats going on throu everyone's minds. Anyway here is part 1 Hope you like it... Sorry its short!)

It was the night before the wedding, and everyone had finally arrived. Harry and Niall were so excited to see everyone again. Everything was perfect, well almost perfect. There was just one final thing Harry needed to do.

So while everyone was catching up, Harry took his leave.

*Hours Later*

Harry returned home, hoping that Niall didn’t notice he was gone. He got into the house, and thought he was home free, until he heard a voice from behind him.

“And where have you been?” Niall asked.

“Oh, um I had to take care some last minute wedding details.” He repled.

“Oh, well sorry, but you have to leave.”

“Why?!?!?! What did I do wrong.” Harry asked, sounds confused.

“Nothing you goof, its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.”

“Umm last time I checked, which was this morning, you had a penis, so that would make you my groom.” He replied, trying to contain his laugh.

“Well seeing how you were the one to propose, that in a sense makes me the bride.”

“I guess, so when did you become so… traditional?”

“The moment, I said yes.”

Harry could do nothing but smile, at this moment he knew nothing could stand in their way, he just hoped his plan doesn’t backfire.

“Well I guess I’ll go find a hotel for the night.” Harry said.

“Already taken care of!” Niall, said, grinning, and handing him an overnight bag.

“I love you Ni.” He said, pulling Niall in for a kiss.

“I love you too.”

(A/N So here is part 1. Hope you like it.... LIKE VOTE COMMENT PLEASE!)