8✨

Jeongin literally had to drag Felix out of his own house to go to school. After he heard what happened he didn't even dare to get out of his own bedroom.

But there he was, at the back of the class with red eyes and slightly messed up hair. Dressed up in his school uniform.

He turned his head to look through the window as he felt like he had to cry again. But no tears came from his eyes. He basically cried air.

Felix felt Jisung's eyes on him, he turned his head again to look back at Jisung. Felix's eyes were cold and filled with hate and deadness.

He looked at the teacher who was behind her computer, which means that she wasn't paying attention to the class. She gave up teaching a long time ago, since nobody would listen to her anyway.

He grabbed his bag and took out a small notebook, followed by a black pen. He opened the notebook and skipped a few pages he already wrote on, starting to write on a empty page.

Dear diary,

Make a notification for me please, cause I'm too fucking stupid to remember.

"They're not worth it Felix, they break your heart. Remember that or there won't be anything left from your pathetic heart."

Why do I always fall in love with boys and they always end up being straight? It's frustrating. I just want to be loved..

Felix sighed and closed his notebook again, placing it in his bag along with his pen he was using.

The bell rang and Felix immediately got up after grabbing his bag with him. "Felix!" He heard as he walked out of the classroom.

Felix automatically walked faster and ended up running as the voice followed him, getting closer and closer. But of course, the voice was faster than him and Felix felt a hand on his shoulder, making him turn around.

"Are you ignoring me?" The boy said, which was Jisung of course.

"I don't know, am I?" Felix replied sarcastically, attempting to walk away from the conversation.

Jisung stopped him of course and looked at Felix. "You heard it.."

"I don't know, did I?" Felix replied sarcastically again, and shoved off Jisung's hand.

"Stop being sarcastic, I'm trying to talk to you"

"And I'm trying to live a peaceful life without getting hurt or being a fucking toy!" Felix responded harshly, glaring into Jisung's eyes.

"A toy?" Jisung asked confused.

"Did I stutter?"

Jisung went silent and Felix took the chance to walk away from the situation, not wanting to create drama at school since a few people already followed their conversation.

W o a h this is short I'm sorryy